Société Clinical Skincare Announces New Instant Gratification Package in Time for the Holidays
Société Asks, “What´s On Your Holiday Skin Wish List?”
ATLANTA, GEORGIA (PRWEB) December 05, 2012
In an age of instant oatmeal, instant messaging and instant access to news, movies, shopping and all things consumable, why not instant skin results without surgery, needles or synthetic ingredients? Société Clinical Skincare offers natural instant gratification this Holiday Season with its aging ℠triple threat´ Instant Gratification Package (IGP).
Société´s IGP includes:
- Intense Firming Complex (IFC), which helps achieve the appearance of reduced muscle contractions with “Neuro/Toxin-Like” Peptides. IFC firms and rejuvenates skin with Collagen Boosting Peptides, providing immediate and long-lasting firming and tightening effects.
- Ultimate Eye Kit (a.k.a. Eye Duo), a two-part daily eye system.
– Lift & Fill uses peptides to boost cell metabolism, creating a firming and plumping effect, while Hyaluronate Microgels offer extreme hydration, and Asiatic Acid (Gotu Kola) reduces damage from aging.
– FIRM & BRIGHTEN stimulates collagen/elastin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It helps lighten dark circles and its Nanosomol delivery provides rapid product penetration.
- Skin Hydration Complex, which uses Vitamin C and Société´s innovative Peptide Complex to promote increased collagen and elastin production, while antioxidants and hyaluronic acid soothe and reduce the appearance of redness associated with skin resurfacing procedures, rosacea and sunburn.
“The holidays are here and the time is gone for consumers to wait 30, 60 or 90 days to see results if they want to look their best when celebrating the holidays and ringing in the New Year,” said Damian Carpenter, co-founder and president of Société Clinical Skin Care. “Some of our customers elect not to undergo surgery or use injectables and turn to our products as a natural way to achieve immediate results that effectively reduce expression lines, wrinkles, redness and irritation. However we are finding that many of our customers are using our products in tandem with their surgical and/or injectable procedures to enhance and/or extend their results. Our products use innovative formulations and technologies that harness the power of natural ingredients in a way that enables our customers to experience immediate, noticeable results.”
Developed and tested in a clinical setting, Société´s unique formulations contain high performance, patent-pending ingredients and are paraben free, propylene glycol free and sodium lauryl sulfate free — and further-reinforce the nexus between science and skincare.
Société is available only through a physician´s office and uses a customized approach to treating a variety of skin types, including hyperpigmentation, acne-prone, hypersensitive and aging skin. This delivery system puts the professional in control of patient results, removing the ℠self treatment/self diagnosis´ that oftentimes reaps lackluster results. Visit http://www.societeskincare.com to view the full line of Societe´s products and peels.
About Société Clinical Skin Care, LLC
Founded in Atlanta, GA in 2008, Société Clinical Skin Care´s exclusive products are created with the professional skin care specialist in mind. Developed and tested in a clinical setting, the innovative formulations contain high performance, patent-pending ingredients that are free of parabens, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulfate. The Société Transition Peel System is a customized approach for treating a variety of skin types, putting the skin care professional back in control of patient results. Sold solely through the physician community the Société line is easy to prescribe and designed to increase overall patient satisfaction while maximizing clinic profits.
Société products are distributed domestically in the United States, and internationally in five countries, with additional distribution and product line expansion planned throughout 2013.
One of Société´s core priorities is its environmental impact, which is taken into account throughout all facets of the business, including: recyclable product packaging, eco-friendly ingredients, recycling, paperless systems and renewable energy. For more information, visit http://www.societeskincare.com or http://www.facebook.com/societeskincare
Cheryl Monkhouse, Public Relations Director
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012SocieteSkinWishList/12/prweb10199504.htm