Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Announces 2013 Board of Directors
Terri Pascarelli, Managing Director for Life Sciences at Your Encore Inc. Elected 2013 President of the HBA
FAIRFIELD, N.J., Dec. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — A commitment to further the advancement and impact of women in healthcare worldwide has propelled the HBA to over 6,200 members across 15 chapters in the US and Europe. HBA’s 2013 president Terri Pascarelli, managing director for life sciences at Your Encore, continues the progress to becoming the most trusted and most engaging leadership development organization. “We will support women being the architects and navigators of their own careers- with clear, integrated education and programming strategies,” said Terri. “And we will deliver HBA’s value to healthcare sectors, companies and geographies that we know are important to our future.
Since its inception the HBA remains dedicated to recognizing outstanding women in the healthcare industry, providing educational opportunities for its members to develop industry knowledge and leadership skills, creating greater visibility for women in healthcare and fostering mentoring opportunities.
A seven-member executive committee will lead the 2013 board of directors for the HBA:
- President: Terri Pascarelli, managing director for life sciences at Your Encore
- President-elect: Jeanne Zucker, vice president of client development at athenahealth
- First vice president: Charlotte Sibley, president of Sibley Associates, LLC
- Second vice president: Wendy White, CEO and founder of Siren Interactive Corporation
- Immediate past president: Buket Grau, global commercial strategy director at Stryker
- Treasurer: Nancy Santilli, vice president at Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Secretary: Kerri Collette, director of life sciences at Business & Decision, NA
Members of the HBA board are representative of the HBA’s diverse membership, which represents all aspects of the healthcare industry, from pharmaceutical and medical device companies to patient advocacy groups, healthcare communications and consulting firms across the US and Europe.
In addition to the executive committee, the 2013 HBA directors-at-large are:
- Linda DaSilva, sales executive at Priority Solutions International
- Patricia Gibson, president and CEO of PMG Communications Inc.
- Stephanie Foye, PhD, senior principal and market research practice leader at Cognizant
- Jolanda Groenhuijzen, MD, president and managing director at MyLanda GmbH
- Taren Grom, editor and co-founder of PharmaVOICE
- Sharon Henry, MD, VP of global medical HQ at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Liz Kay, VP of business development at Cramer
- Judy Klein, owner of inKlein Consulting
- Ann D. Mohamadi, managing director of pharmaceuticals and life sciences at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Laurie Murphy, president and CEO at PeopleAreKey Inc.
And three non-voting directors:
Amy Bybee, VP of pharmaceutical markets at Harte-Hanks Inc.
Eve Dryer, principal, Eve Dryer Healthcare Consulting
Roslyn Schneider, MD, senior director of medical affairs at Pfizer
Election of the 2013 slate of officers and directors-at-large took place at the HBA’s Annual Business Meeting, during the HBA Leadership Conference in Orlando.
About the HBA
The Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) is in its fourth decade as a global not-for-profit organization dedicated to furthering the advancement of women in healthcare worldwide. With 15 chapters throughout the US and in Europe, the HBA is headquartered in New Jersey with offices in Philadelphia and Research Triangle Park. The HBA provides educational opportunities for women and men to develop cutting-edge healthcare industry knowledge and leadership skills; recognizes outstanding women and men in the industry; provides opportunities for networking; creates greater visibility for women in the industry; fosters mentoring relationships and serves as a conduit and sponsor for research on career advancement issues. The HBA has over 6,200 individual members and nearly 120 Corporate Partners. It is widely recognized as the catalyst for leadership development of women in healthcare worldwide.
SOURCE Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association