Three Home Health Organizations Integrate ECM with Leading Home Care System for Remote Access to Patient Information
CLEVELAND, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Healthcare organizations across the country are striving to connect data to gain immediate access to patient information. This is especially important for home health providers who rely on multiple systems to get a patient’s information, prior to the patient visit. Home health providers are searching for software solutions, like enterprise content management (ECM), to connect all patient information. By implementing AllDocs, Hyland’s OnBase ECM solution integrated with Allscripts Homecare(TM), home health providers can leave the paper behind and still have easy access to a patient’s record from their mobile device.
Three new home health systems have selected AllDocs:
- Companion Home Health and Hospice, in Orange, California
- Harbors Home Health and Hospice, in Hoquiam, Washington
- Gulfside Regional Hospice, in New Port Richey, Florida
By implementing the AllDocs solution, these home health providers are able to:
- Eliminate paper at patient visits minimizing risk and security threats
- Have quick, secure access to all patient data from mobile devices, providing home health employees with instant access to all a patient’s information, to make better, more informed decisions
- Improve patient care focusing on the patient’s needs rather than searching for patient information
To learn more about Hyland’s home health solution visit Hyland.com/healthcare.
About Hyland Software
For more than 20 years, Hyland Software has been dedicated to meeting organizations’ needs for document and process management with OnBase, an enterprise content management (ECM) software suite. As OnBase has evolved through consistent product innovation, it remains focused on automating business processes that depend on documents, content and people to operate more effectively.
OnBase enables healthcare organizations to provide better patient care by providing instant access to clinical and financial content normally outside of core IT applications. Every day, more than 1,400 healthcare organizations use OnBase to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. Tailored for departments and comprehensive for the enterprise, OnBase is designed to grow with an organization, whether it chooses an on-premise or software as a service (SaaS) model. For more information about Hyland Software’s ECM solutions for healthcare, please visit Hyland.com/healthcare.
SOURCE Hyland Software