Will Brazil, Russia, India and China Ever Become the Golden Goose of the Future for Life Science and Medical Device Companies?
Discover key lessons from the field and best practices vital to reap rewards from these countries during Frost & Sullivan’s complimentary webinar
SAO PAULO, April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
WHEN: 11:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 LOCATION: Online, with free registration MODERATOR: Frost & Sullivan Partner Reenita Das SPEAKERS: Latin America Healthcare Leader Eduardo Golisano South Asia and Middle East Healthcare Director Sandeep Sinha China Healthcare Director Xuchao Glenn Hou Advanced Medical Technologies Global Program Manager Siddharth Saha
Multinational firms have been exploring opportunities in emerging markets as a strategy to face the Western slowdown. However, after facing limited growth in these regions during 2012, the major drug and device manufacturers are obliged to reassess their strategies. Heavyweights of the drug business, including Pfizer Inc., Merck, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis, are discovering that conquering markets in countries such as Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC) is not as easy as originally assumed.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Insight from BRIC healthcare leaders as they share field experiences and best practices gathered through hundreds of successful cases
- Common obstacles international companies must overcome in these regions
- How to exploit the hidden potential of BRIC countries
- Tactics to adjust strategy to successfully penetrate BRIC markets
- The top 10 technologies and products expected to drive growth in these regions
The briefing will benefit any senior manager in the corporate strategy or global marketing areas that focuses on emerging markets, as well as any healthcare company looking to explore BRIC countries.
“Our team of more than 40 healthcare analysts on the ground in these four countries amassed an array of best practices of what works and what does not, based on actual experiences working through the regionally-specific barriers and opportunities alike,” said Frost & Sullivan Partner Reenita Das, who will moderate this webinar. “These best practices provide excellent lessons learned in the trenches through hands-on experience, which will be very beneficial for any company currently in these markets or looking to enter in the future. Our analysts have blazed the path to come out on the other side each time, more knowledgeable of the most opportune passageway.”
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.healthcare.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today’s market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
+ 54 11 4777 5300
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan