Gulf Coast Spine Care Offering New Procedures and Services
Houston-Area Residents Suffering from Back Pain Can Turn to Gulf Coast Spine Care, Where a Trusted Team of Experts Offers a Number of Treatment Plans and Procedures
HOUSTON, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ — The spine is such an important part of the body, and yet it is largely neglected. Gulf Coast Spine Care seeks to correct that with effective treatments and new procedures that provide pain relief and improve mobility. They even have online tools to help patients enjoy the highest level of care and the most effective services.
The Pain Mapping Tool allows patients to share their history and information with the staff at Gulf Coast, so their experienced team can assess the pain and offer effective treatment options. In addition to sharing important parts of their story, patients can mark how long they have been in pain, what the pain feels like and detail tests they have undergone. With this information, the doctors at Gulf Coast Spine can start assembling an effective treatment plan before actually seeing the patient. The Treatment Analysis and Evaluation Tool is a similar program that allows patients to clarify what treatments they have used in the past and whether or not they were successful.
The experts at Gulf Coast treat most back problems and Neck Pain. Patients who are living with chronic pain and limited mobility are encouraged to contact them. They can provide relief from pain caused by sciatica, herniated disc or pinched nerves. They can help people suffering from degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis, and they have a range of procedures to help with any kind of back or neck pain.
They have several effective procedures that have been successfully used for policeman, astronauts, firefighters, Olympic athletes and even bull riders. They have more than 20 years of experience bringing people the pain relief they need.
– Ablation Surgery: This is used to block pain that originate with a specific facet joint.
– Artificial Disc Replacement: Compressed discs can be replaced with an artificial one that allows for more natural movements and greater range of motion.
– Decompression: Removing pressure from the spine and joints relieves pain and alleviates symptoms.
– Discectomy: The damaged section around a herniated disc can be removed to decompress the nerve and alleviate symptoms.
– Spinal Fusion: This procedure does limit range of motion, but stabilizing joints has long been recognized as one of the best ways to minimize pain and restore quality of life.
– Microsurgery: A minimally invasive treatment that has a short recovery time.
– Neuromonitoring: This procedure is used during surgeries to monitor the spine and report on the condition of the spine and surrounding nerves to the doctor.
– Spinal Instrumentation: This is used with a spinal fusion to improve success rates.
The team at Gulf Coast Spine Care have specific patient care goals. They want to help their patients return to a normal life and their regular activities as quickly as possible. They work with patients to establish realistic expectations regarding surgery, recovery times and results. They strive to decrease pain levels for patients and minimize the need for medication. Finally, they want to help patients improve their own productivity levels.
Gulf Coast Spine Care has more than 28 years of experience in the greater Houston area. This team of Board Certified specialists understands that back pain is devastating and can negatively impact quality of life. They work closely with all of their patients to help them overcome the pain and start enjoying their lives again. No two back patients are exactly alike, and that’s why they pursue a multidisciplinary approach to back care. They will determine which spondylolisthesis treatment is most likely to work with each patient and then work closely with that patient to provide them with the relief they need. Those interested in learning more about Gulf Coast Spine Care or treatment options offered may contact the company at 713-523-8884, or visit them online at www.gulfcoastspinecare.com.
Media Contact: Marvy Gallegos Gulf Coast Spine Care, 713-523-8884, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Gulf Coast Spine Care