New, First-of-its-Kind, All-Natural Whey Protein in Compostable Canister
Bodylogix Launches Line of Chemical-Free, Gluten-Free Protein Supplements
NEW YORK, May 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — New, all-natural Bodylogix protein powder is the first-of-its-kind to be packaged in a 100% compostable, recyclable canister – meaning nothing ends up in a landfill. The line of protein powders offers active, health-conscious men and women a way to take care of their bodies and the environment at the same time. In addition to providing the performance benefits of a protein in an eco-friendly package, Bodylogix formulas are also gluten-free and contain no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-first-of-its-kind-all-natural-whey-protein-in-compostable-canister-206611791.html
Bodylogix is on shelves starting in spring 2013 and is available in three different formulas:
- Vegan Protein: All-natural, plant-based Bodylogix Vegan Protein is hypoallergenic and dairy-, gluten-, soy-, and chemical-free. This powder is a complete protein, with all essential amino acids from vegan protein sources, including, pea, potato, chia, rice and hemp, and each serving providing 25 grams of protein.
- Natural Whey: Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein is sourced from grass-fed cows, is gluten-free and packs 24 grams of protein per serving. It is completely free of bovine growth hormone and antibiotics and contains only GMO-free soy.
- Natural Whey Isolate: Perfect for lactose-intolerant individuals, Bodylogix Natural Whey Isolate provides the benefits of a whey protein without the lactose and has 25 grams of protein per serving.
The Bodylogix Solution
Bodylogix is the first product line to include health supplements, free individualized fitness guidance and nutrition plans in one integrated program. The Bodylogix system is based on three steps:
- Supplements: All natural protein powders in Vegan, Whey and Whey Isolate formulas help men and women achieve or maintain health and fitness goals.
- Virtual Training System: A certified fitness trainer tailors workout programs to suit individual fitness levels; step-by-step videos and instructions demonstrate how to correctly perform each exercise.
- Virtual Nutritionist: A registered dietitian creates weekly meal plans and recipes that address individual diet needs, provides tips on how to prepare meals and much more.
Bodylogix was developed by The Winning Combination Inc. (TWC), a leader in the manufacturing of natural health products and nutritional supplements. “Our goal with Bodylogix is to help you while protecting Mother Nature. The system will support you every step of the way and provide you with the tools to achieve your goals and maintain good health,” says Shazad Bukhari, TWC’s Chief Operating Officer.
Bodylogix proteins come in Natural Vanilla Bean and Natural Dark Chocolate flavors. Bodylogix Natural Whey is sold at Walgreens for a suggested retail price of -$26.99 per 2-pound canister. Bodylogix Natural Whey Isolate and Vegan Proteins are sold at health food stores for a suggested retail price of $49.99 per two-pound canister. For more information, visit www.bodylogix.com.
About The Winning Combination
The Winning Combination Inc. is one of Canada’s premier manufacturers and distributors of natural health products, generic drugs and medical devices. The Company offers both branded products and custom contract manufacturing services from channels ranging from all of Canada’s largest retailers to convenience stores to independent health stores.
The Winning Combination Inc. offers a variety of branded products to retailers across Canada, the United States, and select international clients. The Winning Combination’s brands include Bodylogix(TM), Kaizen®, Joint Grease(TM) and Kinetik(TM).
SOURCE Winning Combination Inc.