Pine Nut Oil.org Announces Recipes for a Summer Super Foods Diet
Pine Nut Oil.org announces the top five pine nut oil recipes for a healthy summer super foods diet.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 21, 2013
Just in time for summer cooking, Pine Nut Oil.org, the leading manufacturer and retailer of pine nut oil, announces the top five recipes for a super foods diet this summer. The recipes include one of the most nourishing items on the list of super foods, pine nut oil.
Pine nut oil is a gourmet culinary oil that can be used in kitchens in a variety of creative ways. It can be used as an ingredient in dips, soups, sauces, spreads, salads, proteins and even desserts. It can be used in baking and light sautéing, or as an absolutely delightful dipping oil.
Pine Nut Oil.org announced the following is the list of the top five recipes for healthy super food eating this summer:
1. Pine Nut Flakes and Bean Salad — this recipe is a delicious salad filled with pine nuts, beans, peppers and tossed in a pine nut oil dressing.
2. Pine Nut Flakes Coleslaw — this recipe is a twist on a traditional coleslaw recipe including pine nut flakes, peppers, cabbage, oranges, spices and tossed in an avocado mayonnaise with pine nut oil.
3. Stuffed Tomatoes — this recipe includes a mixture of onion, carrot, spinach, raisin, pine nut flakes mixture, combined together with pine nut oil and additional spices. All stuffed into a ripe red tomato and served with a bed of lettuce.
4. Pine Nut Flakes Pesto —this recipe is a traditional pesto with pine nut flakes, pine nut oil, organic ingredients and basil leaves, all blended together and served with chips or a spoon.
5. Pine Nut Flakes Cookies —this recipe is another twist on a classic recipe, chocolate chip cookies that have pine nut flakes in them alongside the other ingredients. Include dried cranberries or raisins to add a little fruit to the sweet cookies.
These recipes come directly from Pine Nut Oil.org customers. For the details, ingredients and instructions for each of the recipes listed above, visit http://pinenutoil.org/pine-nut-oil/recipes.php.
Siberian Pine uses an old technology to produce a product that is just as useful in modern times. The pine nuts used to create their oil are harvested in the wild and gathered only in ecologically pure regions of the taiga. The oil is create from true Siberian pine trees and is pressed using the ancient cold pressing technology, just as it has been done throughout history.
For more information about Siberian Pine, inquiries or purchases visit pinenutoil.org or call 248-218-0888.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebsuper-foods/super-food/prweb10743977.htm