Hypothyroid Mom Chosen as Quarterfinalist for Social Media Reality-Style Competition
25 Selected in 2nd Round of Change The World: Search for the Next Global Thought Leader
(PRWEB) June 05, 2013
Aspiring thought leaders from six continents entered the 2013 Change the World Competition with the same goal: To spread their inspirational messages globally using the incredible power of social media.
Humanitarians, physicians, human services professionals, victim advocates, entrepreneurs, and innovators with life-altering visions applied – but only 25 were chosen as quarterfinalists. One of the standouts was Hypothyroid Mom. Founder Dana Trentini is on a mission to change health policy to mandate thyroid screening in pregnancy. Her mission will save babies!
Change the World is a reality-style competition where the social media community selects the winner. The contest is sponsored by GhostTweeting.com, a full-service social media marketing company. Nika Stewart, CEO of Ghost Tweeting, created this competition to “discover and shine a spotlight on remarkable people who are devoting their lives to making our world a better place.” Ghost Tweeting partners with entrepreneurs, authors, speakers and thought leaders to create and manage high-impact social media campaigns.
In the next stage of the competition, a panel of thought leader judges will narrow the field down to just 10. These 10 will compete in online challenges to see who will be crowned the 2013 Next Global Thought Leader. The grand prize winner will receive thousands of dollars worth of social media marketing services to broadcast their messages over several social media platforms. The all-star panel of judges includes:
- Tory Johnson: Good Morning America contributor, New York Times bestselling author, contributing editor to SUCCESS magazine, multi-million-dollar business starter, founder of Women For Hire
- Angela Jia Kim: National spokesperson featured on NBC´s The Today Show, MSNBC, Cosmopolitan, Wall Street Journal, and Fox Business News.
- Ted Rubin: Chief Social Marketing Officer of Collectivebias.com, a leading social marketing strategist, and inventor of Return on Relationship.
- Fabienne Fredrickson: Founder of ClientAttraction.com, ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 List of America´s Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2011 and 2012
- Mike Michalowicz: Best-selling author of “The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur” & “The Pumpkin Plan” and host of the business make-over segment on MSNBC´s Your Business
- Simon T. Bailey: International speaker, author, thought leader & founder of The Brilliance Institute.
- Melanie Strick: Co-author of Entrepreneur.com´s Start Up Guide to Starting an Information Marketing Business.
HypothyroidMom.com is for the millions of moms worldwide with hypothyroidism (and the millions more who don’t even know they have it yet). Founder Dana Trentini lost her unborn baby to hypothyroidism and vowed to warn women everywhere about the dangers. After four years of intense research and a quest to find the top thyroid health experts, the time has come to share all that she has discovered. Her mission to mandate thyroid screening in pregnancy will save babies across the globe.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebhypothyroidism/hypothyroidmom/prweb10795886.htm