Nonin Medical Named Platinum Partner by Tri-anim® Health Services for Second Consecutive Year
MINNEAPOLIS, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ — Nonin Medical, Inc., the inventor of fingertip pulse oximetry and a leader in noninvasive medical monitoring, announced today that it has been named a Prime Platinum Partner by Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. for the second consecutive year. Tri-anim Health Services sells and distributes products for hospitals, extended care, surgical, home care, and long-term acute care in the United States. Tri-anim is owned by Sarnova, Inc., the nation’s leading specialty distributor of healthcare products in the respiratory and emergency medical services markets.
“Nonin Medical is pleased to again be recognized as one of Tri-anim’s top partners,” said Kevin McGowan, Vice President-Global Sales for Nonin Medical. “Tri-anim chooses Prime Platinum Partners based on several parameters, including financial, operational and product innovation strength. Nonin Medical’s pulse oximeters, sensors and capnographs provide industry-leading accuracy, consistency and reliability in the most challenging conditions for performance and safety that clinicians can rely on.”
“Tri-anim Health Services is proud and excited to have Nonin Medical continue their Prime Platinum Partner sponsorship into 2014,” said Fred Hunter, Vice-President of Marketing for Tri-anim Health Services. “Nonin’s ongoing support, quality products and dedication to superior service demonstrates exactly what the healthcare industry needs. Tri-anim and Nonin are committed to delighting our customers and offering the right products and services. Together, we believe our organizations can positively impact patient care.”
Tri-anim customers who choose Nonin vital-sign products enjoy peace of mind, knowing:
- Quality matters. Nonin pulse oximeters are constructed using hazardous-free materials and are made in the United States.
- Accuracy matters. Accuracy and performance claims for the Onyx(®) Vantage fingertip pulse oximeter are supported by published peer-reviewed, clinical studies.
- Versatility matters. The Onyx(®) Vantage is the only fingertip pulse oximeter with accuracy claims for use on fingers, thumbs and toes, for use from pediatric to adult patients.
- Performance matters. The LifeSense(® )pulse oximeter/capnograph and the RespSense(TM) capnograph are easy to read, easy to use, pole mountable and cost effective to purchase and operate with standard tubing.
- Reliability matters. Nonin PureLight(®) sensors, when used with Nonin pulse oximeters, provide proven accuracy, reliability and consistency in the widest range of patients and clinical settings.
Currently, Tri-anim hospital customers can purchase Nonin’s Onyx(®) Vantage 9590 professional fingertip pulse oximeter as part of Tri-anim’s Curaplex(®) offering. In addition, Tr-anim also sells Nonin’s PalmSAT(®) 2500 handheld pulse oximeter, Wrist-Ox(2)(TM) 3150 wrist-worn pulse oximeter, disposable and reusable sensors, and LifeSense(®) and RespSense(TM) capnographs.
About Nonin Medical, Inc.
Nonin Medical, Inc. invented the finger pulse oximeter and designs and manufactures noninvasive medical monitoring solutions that meet customers’ technology needs today and tomorrow. Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota, USA, with an additional customer service center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Nonin Medical sells its pulse and regional oximeters, capnographs, sensors and software to health professionals and consumers in more than 125 countries. The company also has more than 100 OEM partners worldwide. For more information, visit nonin.com.
About Tri-anim Health Services, Inc.
Tri-anim is a specialty healthcare supplier that provides innovative products paired with clinical expertise for hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities. With over 30 years of experience, Tri-anim understands the business of healthcare and offers value-oriented programs designed to improve patient care and maximize operational efficiencies. Combined with a fast and reliable supply chain, nationwide sales support, in-service training and one-call customer care, Tri-anim specializes in healthcare excellence. For more information, visit www.Tri-anim.com.
SOURCE Nonin Medical, Inc.