DeliverLean Promotes Healthy, Active Lifestyles with New CrossFit HardCore Partnership
South Florida diet, health and wellness brand DeliverLean partners with CrossFit HardCore for membership incentive and education programs from June through August.
Boca Raton and Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 24, 2013
Emphasizing that a healthy lifestyle is about balanced exercise and nutrition, South Florida’s favorite healthy meal delivery brand, DeliverLean, has partnered with the inspirational CrossFit HardCore to provide sampling, education and membership incentive programs at all eight CrossFit HardCore locations in the South Florida region.
The participating “Boxes” include:
- June 29 and August 3: Headquarters (1121 Holland Drive #1, Boca Raton)
- July 6: The Sandbox (1470 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach)
- July 13: The Locker Room (583 105th Avenue North Unit 7, Royal Palm Beach)
- July 20: The Brick (151 SW 7th Street, Miami)
- July 27: The Garage (10018 Spanish Isles Blvd. #A51, Boca Raton)
- August 10: The Office (1410 SW 29th Ave, Suite 400, Pompano Beach)
- August 17: The Station (1050 NW 1st Avenue #3-5, Boca Raton)
The integrated grassroots marketing and consumer education campaign includes:
- exclusive tastings of DeliverLean cuisine
- on-site sampling and sales of OnJuice, DeliverLean’s new line of organic, cold-pressed juices – an excellent addition to the CrossFit HardCore recovery regimen
- reduced DeliverLean introductory enrollment for CrossFit HardCore members; as a reciprocal offer, CrossFit HardCore will offer existing DeliverLean members two free weeks of trial membership; and
- product and health & wellness education, offered on-site, via one-to-one personal counseling and also through social media.
All Boxes and their clients will benefit from product sampling sessions on specified dates, allowing CrossFit HardCore enthusiasts to learn more about nutrition, and the DeliverLean and OnJuice programs that are right for their lifestyles and can bring health and wellness right to their door.
Adriana Grassi, owner of CrossFit HardCore with her husband Lance Mosley says, “My husband and I have been in the fitness industry for over 19 years. This partnership allows us to help people with the other half of the health and wellness equation: nutrition and portion control. We are so happy to be able to connect our people with DeliverLean’s healthy and delicious products, allowing them to more easily succeed in their personal goals of fitness or weight loss.
“Our partnership with CrossFit HardCore is an excellent example of our mutual brands’ commitment to health, wellness and most importantly, the community,” says Scott Harris, CEO for both the DeliverLean and OnJuice brands. “We thrive on word of mouth, especially in settings where informed consumers can sample our food and beverage products and understand the value they bring to a healthy and hectic lifestyle.”
About DeliverLean & OnJuice
DeliverLean is South Florida’s fastest growing healthy delivered meal service and includes traditional, paleo, gluten-free, organic and HCG diet programs that can be ordered easily for home or work. The DeliverLean brand places as much emphasis on ingredients, preparation and great taste as it does on calorie- and portion-control and prepares nearly 80,000 meals per month for customers in the South Florida region. DeliverLean, as a growing health & wellness brand, recently introduced OnJuice, a line of organic cold-pressed juices – the hottest beverage category in the country. Visit http://www.deliverlean.com or http://www.onjuice.com for more details.
About CrossFit HardCore
CrossFit HardCore is a fitness group with eight locations in the South Florida region that follows the principles of CrossFit. CrossFit HardCore offers one-on-one training, a sports specific programs for athletes, kettlebell training/instruction, as well as personalized nutritional programs. Visit http://www.CrossFitHardCore.com for more information.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10863121.htm