Corporate Whistle Blower Center Now Urges Surgeons to Call Them About Reward Programs if They Have Proof Medical Device Companies Where Knowingly Selling Defective Hips
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is now saying, "We are certain some orthopedic surgeons, or medical doctors knew immediately there were going to be serious issues with metal on metal hip implants, and we are certain some of these physicians also have proof the metal on metal hip implant makers knew there were very serious problems as well, and we want to hear from these doctors if they possess substantial proof, like e-mails, or other documentation of metal on metal hip implant failures, because we believe the reward potential for metal on metal hip implant whistleblowers is going to be in the millions of dollars, provided the information is new, and not previously disclosed." For more information orthopedic surgeons, medical doctors, medical researchers, or medical device industry insiders are encouraged to contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466. http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
(PRWEB) July 03, 2013
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "If a metal on metal hip implant was defective, or domed to fail, and this information was known internally by the medical device company, this type of information could potentially be worth millions of dollars in whistleblower rewards for the whistleblower, provided they possess substantial proof, and provided the information has not been previously disclosed. The types of whistleblowers we seek for our defective metal on metal hip implant whistleblower initiative are orthopedic surgeons, medical doctors, orthopedic device researchers, and or medical device industry insiders, that have irrefutable proof of premature failures, or documentation a metal on metal hip implant product was doomed to fail, and the company sold the device regardless." The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is the premier advocate for US whistleblowers, and they will help build a national caliber legal team to assist the whistleblower submit their claim, and they will work closely with the whistleblower in every way possible to help them. No other group in the world offers this service. For more information whistleblowers can contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466.
Metal on Metal Hip Implant Makers That Are Now In Litigation Because Of Premature Failure Issues:
- DePuy Pinnacle Case Number U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas MDL#2244
- DePuy ASR Case Number Ohio Southern Federal District Court Case Number MDL No. 2197AAJ
- Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Stem Failure. On July 6, 2012 Stryker issued a voluntary recall of its Rejuvenate and ABG II modular-neck stems in the United States
- Biomet M2a Magnum Metal-on-Metal Hip Replacement U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. (Case No. 3:12-cv-3476) filed on July 2nd 2012
- Zimmer Durom Cup Product Liability mass tort litigation, MDL NO. 2158 (SDW), which is pending in the federal District Court in New Jersey (time frame 2006-July 2008)
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc., Conserve Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation ("MDL No. 2329"). This is now pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center wants to emphasize there are high quality whistleblowers in every state including California, New York, Florida, Texas, Massachusetts, Maryland, Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Missouri, Michigan, Iowa, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska. Any type of insider, or employee, who possesses significant proof of their employer, or a government contractor fleecing the federal government is encouraged to contact to Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10855591.htm