Bring on the Healthy Glow: 6 Perfect Oils in One New Product to Heal and Nourish Face and Hands, from Sublime Beauty
Sublime Beauty® offers a new pure oil formula for aging, dry or even normal skin. Each one of the six oils has specific powers to nourish and heal skin, bringing it to optimal level.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) July 17, 2013
Healthy, strong and glowing skin – that is what most people want. Healing and nourishing oils can help skin get what it needs. Sublime Beauty® introduces a pure, organic oil with no additives to bring skin to its best level. Each of the 6 oils in "Luxurious Facial Oil" has a specific quality that skin needs – and users will benefit with glowing and healthy skin.
In other parts of the world, oils are more common for skincare while in the U.S., creams are more common. Yet oils are often actually healthier; they penetrate well and include natural healing essences. What’s more, many oil products won’t leave your skin looking shiny, with the new breed of facial oils sinking in quickly and nourishing skin from within.
"Our Luxurious Facial Oil is especially great for those with dry or aging skin that needs healthy nourishment. The oils were carefully chosen to complement each other and heal," says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. "Skin feels so supple after use and really glows! And it is on sale right now!"
The 6 pure oils in the Luxurious Facial Oil and a summary of the benefits are:
- Grapeseed Extract – Grapeseed extract supports connective tissue by reinforcing the cross-linking structure of collagen. It is also a powerful antioxidant and improves the lifespan of Vitamin C, important to the health of skin and tissue. This oil is very fine and non-greasy, rich in omega-6 and vitamin E which regenerates and deeply nourishes.
- Avocado – Avocado oil contains sterolins which have been known to reduce the appearance of age spots and to provide relief for sun damaged skin. Avocado can also promote collagen production. Collagen is one of the most essential proteins required by the skin as it provides structure and elasticity, which helps fight the formation of wrinkles in particular. Of course, avocado is rich in vitamins and minerals, too.
- Macadamia – Palmitoleic acid is plentiful in our skin when we are young, but decreases with aging. This acid is believed to help mature skin retain suppleness. Palmitoleic acid, found in Macadamia oil, also replaces naturally occurring skin on the lips. It is a natural moisturizer and emollient rich in Vitamin E.
- Noni – This exotic oil from southeast Asia delivers intense moisture and relief to dry, irritated skin. Research has shown that linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, is a powerful ally in skin hydration and health.
- Jojoba – Jojoba is good for all skin types, and its structure resembles skin sebum meaning it has a natural affinity to human skin. It absorbs well and has lots of beneficial acids (palmitic, palitoleic, stearic, linoleic, etc.) Clinical tests show very good on reduction of wrinkles and anti-aging actions, and it can minimize pores. Top moisturizing qualities coupled with oxidative stability properties make it a top oil for skincare.
- Oil of Tamanu – Tamanu oil possesses a unique capacity to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound, scar and stretch mark healing, and helping new skin growth. Tamanu oil is used by many Polynesian women for promoting healthy and clear skin. This oil also possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Use the power of these oils to improve the health of your skin starting today.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10922267.htm