Your Face and Neck Made More Alluring with Natural Oils Now on Sale: Nourish Skin in a Healthy Way with Luxurious Facial Oil from Sublime Beauty
Natural pure healing oils and no additives, fragrance or chemicals are superior for skin and health. Sublime Beauty offers a new facial and neck oil call “Luxurious Facial Oil” that feels divine as it feeds the skin.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) July 29, 2013
"Luxurious Facial Oil" from Sublime Beauty®, on sale this week, is an ideal way to naturally and organically nourish and plump the skin. “I love to put this oil on my face, neck and back of hands,” says Kathy Heshelow, founder of Sublime Beauty®. “It is ideal for dry, aging and normal skin and does wonders thanks to the special qualities of each natural oil in our blend.”
Many parts of the world understand that natural oils are a highly beneficial way to heal and nourish the skin. Consumers in the U.S. are starting to understand this.
What are the qualities good for skin in the Sublime Beauty “Luxurious Facial Oil”?
- Grapeseed Extract is a very fine, non-greasy texture that is rich in omega-6 and vitamin E.
- Avocado oil contains sterolins which have been known to reduce the appearance of age spots and to provide relief for sun damaged skin plus help collagen production. It contains proteins, vitamins A, D, E and B6, magnesium, copper, iron, amino acids and folic acid, as well as lecithin.
- Jojoba is a high-quality anti-aging ingredient with inherent emollient and moisturizing properties – plus oxidative stability.
- Macadamia oil reduces wrinkles and dryness, and is easily absorbed. It has vitamin E which contributes to skin-care benefits, and it is known to help inflamed or even burned skin.
- Oil of Tamanu possesses a unique capacity to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating wound healing and the growth of healthy skin.
- Noni Oil delivers intense moisture and relief to dry, irritated skin. Research has shown that linoleic acid is a powerful ally in skin hydration and health.
Help skin in a healthy way with pure ingredients. Luxurious Facial Oil is on sale this week.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10973542.htm