Drunk Man Electrocuted When Urinating on Train Tracks
A drunk man was electrocuted and died when he urinated on train tracks in Brooklyn, New York. This news story shows how alcohol abusers become less responsible to themselves and others and should check into a detox center such as South Florida's Harbor Village.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) August 27, 2013
As reported by the New York Post (7/8) Drunk man is electrocuted peeing on third rail of G train, that a drunk man was electrocuted and died when he urinated on train tracks in Brooklyn, New York. Thirty year-old Matthew Zeno and a friend were walking over train tracks for the southbound G train at Union Avenue and Broadway in Williamsburg when the tragedy happened.
Getting caught drunk in public places and causing dangerous situations are some of the many issues alcoholics may face. Alcohol abuse is a serious problem that can cost an addict their career, home, family, friends and self respect. Anyone with an alcohol dependency should check into a 24/7 medically supervised detox center such as Harbor Village and receive the help they deserve to recover.
Located in South Florida, Harbor Village, an alcoholism treatment center, helps clients receive private alcohol rehab in a luxury, state-of-the art environment. Clients are welcomed with upscale accommodations including a beautifully furnished suite with satellite television, over an acre of outdoor lounge area, spa, salon, massage and acupuncture services, nutritious, gourmet dining and the personalized support of a friendly, knowledgeable staff.
In the new story, Drunk man is electrocuted peeing on third rail of G train, Zeno's 26-year-old friend tried saving him and was also shocked. He then alerted MTA workers, who called for assistance.
After the men were taken to the hospital, Zeno died and the second man was listed in stable condition. Police said the men were returning from a nearby bar.
“An alcohol dependency can quickly turn you into a less responsible person on a course for destruction. Your solution? Check into a detox center such as Harbor Village,” said Robert Niznik, Harbor Village CEO.
For more information, visit: http://harborvillageflorida.com/ or call the 24/7 hotline at 1-855-338-6900.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11056685.htm