One Year Access to Oncology, Biosimilars, Antibodies, Proteins and Vaccines Reports And Competitor Analysis
DUBLIN, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lgrpn/flatrate)
has announced the addition of the “Flat-Rate Subscription to La Merie Publishing Reports”
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lgrpn/flatrate ] to their offering.
This subscription provides access during one year to all existing and new reports
produced by La Merie Publishing
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7lgrpn/flatrate ] and listed in the online
store, including both Competitor Analysis reports and Full Reports. All reports are
continuously updated and new ones released. After purchase of the product, existing
reports will be made available to the customer by e-mail delivery of the pdf reports. New
reports will automatically be sent upon release of the report.
- Dynamic content (more than 50 updates and new releases per year) - Convenient e-mail delivery of pdf reports upon subscription and new release - Broad coverage of Oncology, Biosimilars, Antibodies, Proteins and Vaccines - Great savings over individual purchases
Reports of the Competitor Analysis Series deliver NO-FRILLS, but concise information
about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases and technologies provided in a
tabular format and fully referenced. Each project described in the Competitor Analysis
reports is specified for its Target or Mechanism of Action, Product Category, Indication,
R&D Phase and Comment with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
Full Reports provide in-depth description and analysis of targets, pipelines,
companies and technologies.
Examples of Full Reports
- Antibody Technologies and Attrition Rates - an industry analysis 2013 - Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 (GLP-1) Receptor Agonists - A Target Pipeline and Stakeholder Analysis 2012 - Antibody-Drug Conjugates 2011 - real breakthrough still to come. A Technology, Stakeholder and R&D Pipeline Analysis
Examples of Oncology Reprots
- Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC) - c-MET/HGF Inhibitors - HDAC Inhibitors
Examples of Biosimilar & Biosuperior Protein Reports
- Therapeutic Proteins - Biosimilars, Biobetters & Biosuperiors - Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents (ESA) - Thrombolytic Agents
Examples of Biosimilar & Biosuperior Antibody Reports
- Biosimilar and Biosuperior Therapeutic Antibodies - CD20 Antibodies - Rituximab Biosimilars and Biobetters/Biosuperiors - Her2 Antibodies - Trastuzumab Biosimilars and Biobetters/Biosuperiors
Examples of Vaccine Reports
- Pneumococcal and Streptococcal Vaccines - Tuberculosis Vaccines and Therapeutics - Malaria Vaccines & Therapeutics - HIV Vaccines - Hepatitis Vaccines - HPV Vaccines - Anthrax Vaccines & Therapeutics
Examples of Other Popular Reports
- Toll-Like Receptor (TLR) Agonists & Antagonists - Cardiovascular Peptides
For more information visit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research
reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional
markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. email@example.com U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Pharmaceuticals [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=16&campaign_id=7lgrpn ]
SOURCE Research and Markets