China Animal Vaccine Industry Report, 2012-2015
DUBLIN, December 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ –
Research and Markets (
http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj2p4r/china_animal) has announced the
addition of the “China Animal Vaccine Industry Report, 2012-2015″
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj2p4r/china_animal ] report to their offering.
In view of the frequent occurrence of animal epidemic diseases over the years, the
Chinese government has increased investment in epidemic prevention and implemented
compulsory immunization system. Beginning in 2004, it has gradually included highly
pathogenic avian influenza, highly pathogenic PRRS (porcine reproductive and respiratory
syndrome), classical swine fever and peste des petits ruminants in the national compulsory
immunization coverage following the FMD (foot-and-mouth disease), thus leading to rapid
growth in animal vaccine market size.
In 2004-2012, China’s animal vaccine
[http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fj2p4r/china_animal ] market size grew at a
CAGR as high as 26.4%, up to approximately RMB 9.1 billion in 2012 (including net import).
For years to come, the market is expected to continue to maintain a growth rate of 15% or
so, to RMB 15.9 billion in 2016.
Key Topics Covered
1. Overview of Animal Vaccine Industry 1.1 Definition 1.2 Classification 1.3 Industry Chain
2. Development Status of Animal Vaccine Industry 2.1 Status of International Animal Vaccine Industry 2.2 Status of China Animal Vaccine Industry
3. Development Environment of China Animal Vaccine Industry 3.1 Policy Environment 3.2 Social Environment
4. Development Forecast of China Animal Vaccine Industry 4.1 Overall Forecast 4.2 Swine Vaccine 4.3 Poultry Vaccine 4.4 Cattle & Sheep Vaccine 4.5 Pet Vaccine
5. Key Companies in China Animal Vaccine Industry
- Chengdu Huasun - China Animal Husbandry Industry - Guangdong Dahuanong Animal Health Products - Inner Mongolia Jinyu Group Stock - Liaoning Yikang Biological - Ningbo TECH-BANK - Tianjin Ringpu Bio-technology - Wuhan Chopper Biology - Xinjiang Tecon Animal Husbandry Bio-Technology - Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology
For more information visit
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research
reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional
markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager. email@example.com U.S. Fax: +1-646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector: Animal Healthcare/Veterinary [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/categories.asp?cat_id=346&campaign_id=fj2p4r ]
SOURCE Research and Markets