KORT Physical Therapy Named Best Place to Work in Kentucky for 10th Year in a Row
KORT Physical Therapy has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the 10th consecutive year.
(PRWEB) February 05, 2014
For the 10th consecutive year, Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT) has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Kentucky by the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM) and the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce.
According to KYSHRM, winner’s rankings will be announced on Thursday, April 24, at an awards dinner at the Lexington (KY) Convention Center. KORT will compete against companies from across the state of Kentucky in the medium-sized employer (companies of 150 -499 U.S. employees) category.
“We take great pride in achieving this award for the tenth consecutive year. Our KORT team members across Kentucky and Southern Indiana show their dedication and desire to be the best every day in their commitment to our patients and each other,” said KORT President Jason Chambers.
According to KYSHRM, the selection process, managed by Best Companies Group, is based on an assessment of employee policies and procedures and the results of an internal employee survey. The competition is a multi-year initiative designed to motivate companies in the Commonwealth to focus, measure and move their workplace environments toward excellence. Numerous studies show a strong correlation between profitability and creating a good place to work. The Best Places to Work in Kentucky initiative is based on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” list.
- Named Best Places to Work in Kentucky 10 Years in a Row… This means we employ the best of the best, resulting in better outcomes and less pain for our patients!
- More than 40 outpatient physical therapy clinics in throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana that specialize exclusively in Physical and Occupational Therapy.
- More Board Certified Orthopedic Specialists than any other provider in the area with 4 times the National Average
- Innovative Orthopedic Residency Program for Physical Therapists
- More Vestibular Rehab Trained Physical Therapists than any other rehab provider in the region
- Largest Sports Medicine Provider with more ATC’s treating more student athletes than any other provider in the state of Kentucky
- Developed Kentucky’s first Comprehensive Concussion Program
- Pioneered Sports Medicine Program for Jefferson County Public Schools
- Largest Certified Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Provider in Kentucky
- First Physical Therapy company to have multiple locations offering a Personalized Orthopedic Weight Reduction (POWR) program
- Sports Injury Hotline available 7 days a week
- Treating the needs of our individual communities for more than 26 years
Most insurance allows patients to schedule with the physical therapist of their choice directly.
Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT) has been specializing in outpatient physical and occupational therapy in Kentucky and Southern Indiana for over 26 years. Local ownership and independent operations, allow KORT clinicians to work one-on-one with patients to regain strength, increase flexibility, improve mobility, and reduce pain without drugs or surgery. Selected as a “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for ten consecutive years, and with over 40 locations, KORT has the most board certified Orthopedic Specialists and Vestibular Rehabilitation specialists than any other provider in the region. KORT’s certified athletic trainers provide sports medicine services to more than 30 high schools and colleges in Kentucky & Southern Indiana.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/kortphysicaltherapy/bestplacetowork2014/prweb11555679.htm