Ganeden Biotech’s Portfolio of Partners Flourishes With the Addition of Twelve New Partner Product Launches at Expo West
Ganeden Biotech is proud to announce twelve new products fortified with the patented probiotic, GanedenBC30.
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) February 27, 2014
GanedenBC30 will be introduced at this year’s Natural Products Expo West on March 6-9 offering a wide variety of innovative products throughout the world. Our newest partners are using state-of-the-art technology to showcase GanedenBC30’s unique application capabilities.
Introducing the newest products containing GanedenBC30 launching in the United States:
- Post Foods Great Grains Digestive Blends Cereal – A delicious cereal that combines whole grains, fiber and GanedenBC30, to support digestive health.
- Garden of Flavor Pure Joy Juice (Expo West booth #6023) – These organic, cold-pressed, HPP juices can be enjoyed on their own or as a part of a cleanse. Three of the seven flavors contain GanedenBC30: Green Harmony, Appleade, Turmeric Tonic.
- Copper Moon French Vanilla Cappuccino – Utilizing K-Cup® technology, these single serve Insta-KupsTM offer the rich wonderful flavor of french vanilla cappuccino along with probiotics to support digestive and immune health.
- Glutino Gluten Free Breakfast Bars (Expo West booth #3772) – Great for breakfast on-the-go and in four delicious fruit flavors, this good source of fiber is now reformulated to deliver the probiotic benefits of GanedenBC30.
- Tera’s Whey Healthy Digestion Protein Blend (Expo West booth #1678) – Made with the finest organic Greek nonfat yogurt and GanedenBC30, this protein blend will help support digestion, naturally.
- FlavorPlusProbiotic Spices – The first, ready to eat, probiotic flavoring with a shelf stable, heat resistant probiotic. Just sprinkle one of the ten flavors on your favorite food; adding great flavor and a probiotic all in one!
- Good 'n' Raw Kale Chips – A delicious raw, vegan, and gluten free food; made with only the finest locally grown organic ingredients, in the most sustainable manner possible.
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Bar (Expo West booth #8070) – This is the only yogurt-coated bar with 20 grams of natural protein, and the powerful probiotic GanedenBC30; to support both digestive and immune function.
Internationally, four products are making their debut at Expo West; Next Generation Achieve Protein Formula (Australia), Toyo Biotech Probiotic Sachet (Taiwan), EcoProtein Organic Protein Bar (Denmark) and ActiDiet Probiotic Shake (UK & France).
Please visit Expo West booth #450 to discuss the latest in probiotic technology, and to learn more about all of the foods and beverages enriched with GanedenBC30. Stop by Saturday morning for hot tea and coffee fortified with probiotics. Dr. Howard Cash, Ganeden’s esteemed Application and Food Scientist will be on hand to answer any questions that you may have throughout the show. We hope to see you there!
Ganeden Biotech's probiotic, GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), is a patented, organism that can be found in more than 85 leading food, beverage and companion animal products throughout the world. Unlike most other probiotic strains used in food and beverages, GanedenBC30 is highly stable and can remain viable through processing, shelf life and the low pH of stomach acid. The efficacy of GanedenBC30 is backed by 17 published studies. GanedenBC30 has an exceptional safety record and FDA GRAS status from the United States Food and Drug Administration. For more information, please visit http://www.GanedenBC30.com.
About Ganeden Biotech:
Ganeden Biotech is at the forefront of probiotic research and product development with an extensive library of published studies and more than 100 patents for probiotic technologies in the food, beverage, animal health, and now personal care ingredients markets. Ganeden is best known for GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), its patented, FDA GRAS, highly stable probiotic ingredient. Ganeden's newest ingredient, Bonicel, is the first science-backed, probiotic-derived, personal care ingredient shown to dramatically reduce signs of aging. For more information about Ganeden Biotech and licensing opportunities, visit http://www.GanedenBiotech.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11624752.htm