Debt Consolidation USA Provide Tips To Solve The Top Financial Worries In 2014
Debt Consolidation USA publish an article that provide consumers with tips to help them solve the top financial worries in 2014.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Debt Consolidation USA published an article on April 11, 2014 that discussed the top financial worries that consumers are facing in 2014. The title of the article is “Top Financial Worries In 2014: 1 Out Of 5 Americans Vote Insufficient Funds.”
The article was written in reaction to the latest survey released by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling. The 2014 Consumer Financial Literacy Survey is published on http://www.NFCC.org and it revealed that 1 out of 5 Americans are worried about two things. One is their emergency fund and the other is their retirement fund. According to this survey, consumers are still lacking in terms of reaching their saving goals.
The survey revealed that the financial worries are caused by a lack of budget, saving motivation and credit card debt.
To address this problem, Debt Consolidation USA provided tips that will help consumers meet their saving goals and thus eliminate any financial worry.
1. Have a realistic budget plan. The article specified that it has to be realistic so it is easier to stick too. A budget plan can help consumers ensure that their savings are funded every month.
2. Revise spending habits. Another tip provided by the article is to change the purchasing habits of the consumer that is causing them to spend unnecessarily on things instead of saving. The article also advised against spending on things that the consumer cannot afford.
3. Choose to spend less on usual expenses. According to the article, consumers should learn how to buy cheaper products without sacrificing quality.
4. Automate the savings. To make sure that there is money being sent to the savings account, the article advised consumers to automate the transfer every month. That way, the money they will receive is already the net income. It will keep the consumer from missing their savings and thus be kept from the temptation of spending it.
5. Cut back on expenses. The word used by the article is actually to downsize. The article explained that if consumers cannot meet their monthly savings and expenses, they might be living a lifestyle that they cannot afford.
6. Look into tax breaks. The article mentioned that consumers may want to increase their net income by looking into tax breaks. That should help them increase their saving funds.
The article mentioned that consumers should not be discouraged if they can only save up a small amount at a time. This will become a big amount in time. The important thing is to continue saving and to be consistent at it.
To read the whole article, visit this link: http://www.debtconsolidationusa.com/.
Debt Consolidation USA is a debt relief company that advocates financial literacy. They have published hundreds of articles on their website to help consumers in self education. They can find informative articles about personal finance, debt and debt relief. They can also help with debt relief. To find out more, call 1(877)610-6990.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/financial_worries/prweb11753152.htm