Vkool.com Releases Their Tips On How To Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication
How To Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication, a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers to readers simple and easy diet tips to prevent hypertension without drugs.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) June 28, 2014
How To Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication, a new report on the site Vkool.com shows natural and safe tips to prevent hypertension without medication including:
- Maintain a healthy weight: if people lose pounds of weight, they can control their blood pressure level easily.
- Drink alcohol in moderation: if people drink alcohol too much, their blood pressure will be increased. To control the blood pressure level, people can create a diary of alcohol drinking and keep track of their drinking.
- Eat less salt and sodium: sodium and salt can increase blood pressure level; therefore, people should avoid eating processed foods and high-sodium packaged foods. Some foods that are high in sodium are processed meat, bacon, and potato chips.
- Change people’s eating habits and eat foods that help prevent hypertension effectively. To control blood pressure, people can eat healthy foods including vegetables, fruits, low-fat dairy products, and whole grains.
- Eat foods that are rich in potassium such as dairy foods, fish, fruits, and vegetables. Potassium can help decrease sodium effects on blood pressure
- Create a food diary to take note what people eat every day
- Eat foods that are high in calcium including low fat milk and yogurt, low fat cheese, dark leafy greens, Chinese cabbage, fortified soy products, green snap beans, broccoli, okra, almonds and fish canned.
- Eat garlic: garlic can help lower the risk of cancer diseases, improve good cholesterol, and reduce the risk of hypertension.
- Use fish oils: eating fishes (such as salmon and mackerel) that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids will help decrease high blood pressure quickly.
- Eat foods containing magnesium such as whole grains, beans, dry peas, seeds, nuts, and green leafy vegetables.
- Get regular exercise
- Keep an eye on people’s blood pressure level and get advice from doctors
- Reduce stress: stress is one of factors that can cause high blood pressure.
- Reduce caffeine intake: drinking caffeine is one of factors that may make blood pressure level increased
- Avoid tobacco products and secondhand smoke: smoking is one of the most factors that cause hypertension.
Hang Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “How To Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication is a good report that consists of a wide range of healthy diet tips and exercises for preventing high blood pressure naturally without drugs.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “How To Prevent High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Medication” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/how-to-prevent-high-blood-pressure/.
About Vkool.com: Vkool.com is the site built by Tony Nguyen. Vkool.com provides people with a wide range of useful articles on health, entertainment, and lifestyle. To see other articles, people can visit the homepage: Vkool – Better information, Better Lives.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/how-to-prevent/high-blood-pressure/prweb11982598.htm