The Newest Version of DentalWriter™, Nierman Practice Management’s Medical Software for Dental Practices, Streamlines Processes and Mitigates Risk for Dentists
Software development is buzzing at Nierman Practice Management (NPM), creators of DentalWriter™ Software, the industry leading customizable medical documentation, billing, and report writing software for dentists performing medically necessary services. And they have just released a midterm update, packed full of suggestions from their customers on how DentalWriter™ Software can make the process of treating patients and growing medically necessary services in their practices even easier.
Tequesta, FL (PRWEB) August 01, 2014
Since their new CMS claim form DentalWriter™ update was released in March, NPM has been working on several exciting new innovations for their major fall 2014 release. For over 26 years NPM has both anticipated industry changes to stay ahead of the game and incorporated much feedback and many suggestions from clients into the suite of products and services that range from educational seminars on sleep apnea and TMD, to customized in-office trainings and sleep apnea marketing. With patient online history forms, over 200 template letters to utilize, SOAP notes for insurance documentation and referral letters at the push of a button, and an auto-populated medical claim form, DentalWriter™ is both the most plug and play and advanced Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software available to dental practices.
A few of the midterm updates include:
- Protect your practice without the legal fees with new attorney reviewed QuickLetter templates compliments of dentist and attorney, Dr. Ken Berley.
- Easier and quicker generation of customized template letters. Choose from over 200 templates letters and customize them to fit your office needs.
- New “create your own” TScan, Acculiner Analysis, and Craniosacral imaging forms. These new tabs added to “imaging forms” in DentalWriter™ to include TScan, Acculiner Analysis, and Craniosacral findings – you can load your own options to record your finds using the “Tools” menu and choosing your customize feature.
- Find what you are looking for quicker with streamlined patient search navigation.
- Create your narrative reports easily to multiple recipients like insurance companies, the patient, and other health professionals, along with simple SOAP/chart notes with the new narrative recipients menu. Also new options to simplify generating additional narrative reports or SOAP notes after the fact.
Current DentalWriter clients running E3-3 can simply check for updates on any DentalWriter™ workstation and install the newest version at their leisure. For a more detailed list of all the updates please visit the “What’s New with DentalWriter”.
About Nierman Practice Management:
For over 25 Years, Nierman Practice Management has led medical billing in dentistry by continuously developing innovative products and providing exceptional training and seminars for dentists looking to grow their practices with Dental Sleep Medicine, TMD, oral surgeries and other services.
Their comprehensive suite of products and software solutions including Dental Writer™ & Cross Code™ provide dental practices with the necessary tools and services to grow and to maximize insurance reimbursements while minimizing risk.
For more information please send emails to info(at)dentalwriter(dot)com or call 1-800-879-646.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014DentalWriterE3-3/08MidtermRelease/prweb12064861.htm