January 19, 2016
How to triple the rate of your success with one simple question
Do you want to understand more about your own thoughts and motivations? Do you wish you had a better understanding of what motivates other people and drives their decisions? Has psychology always fascinated you, but you’ve been missing a way to apply those lessons practically in your day-to-day life?
"The Science of Success" is redOrbit's newest podcast, featuring entrepreneur and investor Matt Bodnar, who explores the mindset of success, the psychology of performance, and how to get the most out of your daily life.With gripping examples, concrete explanations of psychological research, interviews with scientists and experts, and practical ways to apply these lessons in your own life, "The Science of Success" is a must-listen for anyone interested in growth, learning, personal development, and psychology.
- Consistency & commitment
- Social Proof
- How reciprocation creates unequal exchanges, and in one experiment by a factor of more than 500%
- Why reciprocation is powerful regardless of how much someone likes you
- How giving away flowers help build a powerful religious movement
- What made the “rejection and retreat” technique triple the success of an experiment
- How to defend against reciprocation bias from negatively impacting your decisions
For more episodes, check it out on iTunes: The Science of Success.