June 18, 2008
Recent Developments for Drugs, Devices and Diagnostics for the Brain and Nervous System Explored in New Neurotechnology Industry Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88f43b/the_neurotechnolog) has announced the addition of the "The Neurotechnology Industry 2008 Report: Drugs, Devices and Diagnostics for the Brain and Nervous System" published by NeuroInsights to their offering.
Now in its fourth year, The Neurotechnology Industry 2008 Report is an expanded and updated 400 page report of brain and nervous system markets and treatments. It is the only publication to provide a unified market-based framework to help investors, companies and entrepreneurs easily quantify opportunities, determine risks and understand the dynamics of rapidly changing CNS markets.
The report tracks advances in more than 16 indications at 500 companies including Alzheimer's, addiction, anxiety, depressive disorders, epilepsy, migraine, mild cognitive impairment, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's, schizophrenia, age-related macular degeneration, sensory disorders, sleep disorders, and stroke.
- The Neurotechnology Industry 2008 Report provides a unified market-based framework to help executives, investors, and governments easily quantify opportunities, determine risks and understand the dynamics of this rapidly growing market.
- 500 profiles of public and private neurotech companies including drugs, devices and diagnostics
- 12 most active neurotech venture capital firms profiled with investments by market segment and U.S. neurotech venture capital trends (1999-Q12008)
- Neurotech IPOs (2004-Q12008), M&A (2004-Q12008), Partnering and Licensing deals (2005-Q12008) and public neurotech stock performance
- 16 brain and nervous system illness markets analyzed including: addiction, Alzheimer's disease, anxiety, attention disorders, depression, epilepsy, hearing loss, insomnia, mild cognitive impairment, migraine, multiple sclerosis, obesity, pain, Parkinson's disease, retinal disorders, schizophrenia and stroke
- Analysis of biological basis, current treatment options, and emerging therapeutic strategies
- Analysis of compounds and devices in clinical trials by company, mechanism of action and stage of development for each indication
- Global and US market size, worldwide revenues for 2007
- Extensive discussion of specific technological, demographic, regulatory and intellectual property
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Trends and Drivers
- Neuropharmaceutical Sector
- Neurodevice Sector
- Neurodiagnostic Sector
- Private Neurotech Investment
- Public Neurotech Investment
- Leading Research Centers
- Leading Neurotechnology Regions
- Company Profiles
587 Companies are featured in this new research
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/88f43b/the_neurotechnolog.