June 20, 2008
Indian Hospital Industry Grows at an Annual Rate of 14% Providing Potential New Business Opportunities
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74f8a8/indian_hospital_in) has announced the addition of the "Indian Hospital Industry" report to their offering.
Today the hospital industry is an important component of the value chain in Indian Healthcare industry, producing services and recognized delivery segments of the healthcare industry, which is growing at an annual rate of 14%.
Key Findings & Highlights:
- The leaders in the Indian healthcare sector will be in a position to provide world-class services at affordable prices.
- Healthcare will be accessible to areas that hardly have any medical facilities now as the Government plans to invest in the development of health centres in partnership with private healthcare companies.
- India's cost advantage and explosive growth of private hospitals, equipped with latest technology and skilled healthcare professionals has made it a preferred destination for medical tourism.
- The government has formulated favourable policies to promote health tourism.
- Many corporate hospitals are adopting world-class service standards to obtain international accreditations such as JCI accreditation.
Reasons to buy:
- Spot business opportunities in the Indian healthcare industry.
- Learn the relaxed regulations for corporate hospitals.
- Know the industry trends and peer company strategies.
This report will be useful for various international investors interested in hospital industry in India, entrepreneurs for setting up hospitals or hospitals in expansion mode, other components of value chain in healthcare contemplating to enter into healthcare delivery, banking sector and students enrolled in healthcare /hospital management.
Key Topics Covered:
Global Health care & Hospital Industry
Indian health care and hospital industry
Application of Information Technology
Issues & Challenges
Quality Control & Accreditations
Critical success factors
Marketing and branding of hospital services
- All India Institute of Medical Science
- Apollo Hospitals
- Christian Medical College
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences
- Bombay Hospital
- Lilavathi Hospital
- P.D Hinduja Hospital
- Sankara Nethralaya
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center
- L.V Prasad Eye Institute
- Jaslok Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74f8a8/indian_hospital_in