September 8, 2008
Louisiana State University Hospitals Reopen Select Pharmacies
The following outpatient pharmacies of the Louisiana State University Health Care Services Division are open during the times posted below:
* Bogalusa Medical Center: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Tuesday.
* Lallie Kemp Regional Medical Center in Independence: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* University Medical Center in Lafayette: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Moss Regional Medical Center in Lake Charles will resume services Thursday and will then be open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Huey P. Long Medical Center in Pineville: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
LSU HCSD encourages the public, its employees and medical staff to stay tuned to media and the LSU Health System Web site, www.lsuhospitals.org, for information on changes to current plans and updates on the reopening of LSU HCSD facilities.
Credit: CityBusiness Staff
(Copyright 2008 Dolan Media Newswires)
(c) 2008 New Orleans CityBusiness. Provided by ProQuest LLC. All rights Reserved.