Magazine: Best U.S.children’s hospitals
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia tops Parents magazine’s 10 Best Children’s Hospitals survey.
Parents magazine surveyed more than 100 children’s hospitals, to determine where the more than 3 million children hospitalized each year can get the best care possible.
Every parent wants to make the most informed decisions about their child’s health, and that’s especially important when a child is facing a serious illness, Dana Points, editor in chief of Parents, said in a statement.
We created this guide with the hope of making the difficult process of choosing the right hospital a little easier.
Parents survey of the best pediatric hospitals ranked in order are:
– Children’s Hospital Boston.
– Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
– Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.
– St. Louis Children’s Hospital.
– Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus.
– Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston.
– Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
– Rainbow Babies & Children’s Hospital, Cleveland.
– The Children’s Hospital, Denver.
The results of the extensive survey will appear in the February issue of Parents magazine on newsstands nationwide Jan. 13.