Recession Got You Scratching Your Head, New Scalpicin(R) Anti-Itch Wipes Can Help
Research shows that at least one out of five Americans suffer from scalp itch. Not only can an itchy scalp cause discomfort, it can also be embarrassing.
“It is important for people to understand the cause of their scalp itch and find the right treatment,” said
Scalpicin has a line of products that relieve scalp itch fast, and help your scalp heal. Adding to its array of anti-itch products, Scalpicin(R) introduces Anti-Itch Medicated Wipes with skin-soothing Aloe and Vitamins E, A and D. The wipes, perfect for people on-the-go, help relieve itching on the scalp, neck and around the ears. The wipes are fragrance free, portable and individually wrapped for added convenience.
To further address needs, Scalpicin(R) has also recently re-launched their Web site, www.scalpicin.com. The revamped site now offers information for both consumers and healthcare professionals about causes of scalp itch, treatments and simple tips for relief. There is also a printable product coupon on the homepage.
To ease the irritating symptoms of scalp itching, and perhaps relieve some stress in the process,
- Try to relax, play soothing music
- Read a book, go for a walk
- Avoid using hairstyling products with harsh ingredients, which can dry out the scalp and irritate existing scalp conditions. Read ingredient labels before purchasing.
- Shampoo hair in lukewarm water–hot water strips away natural oils of the scalp that protect the skin. Avoid over washing hair, which can also strip protective oils.
- Choose hair products made for your specific hair/scalp type
Scalpicin(R) anti-itch products can help relieve itching fast, and help your scalp heal. So, drop the itch and visit www.scalpicin.com for further information.
SOURCE Combe, Incorporated