Women’s International Pharmacy Offers Free Educational Information About Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Discussed at length on Winfrey’s television program, in her monthly magazine, and on her web site and more recently on Dr. Phil’s program is the bioidentical hormone replacement therapy option. Unlike conventional synthetic hormones, bioidentical hormones match the structure and function of hormones produced in the body. In contrast, synthetic hormones are not structured the same and can produce different effects. Another significant difference is that bioidentical hormones can be compounded to a specific strength and dosage form; and flexibility to combine hormones into one formulation such as a capsule, cream, etc. Synthetics are a mass produced, one size fits all approach that may not meet the specific dosage needs of the individuals.
Women’s International Pharmacy is providing free educational information concerning bioidentical hormone replacement therapy to physicians, nurse practitioners, other medical professionals, and the public. This extensive, unbiased compilation of information was undertaken by Women’s International Pharmacy, a company devoted to education on bioidentical hormone therapies.
To receive an educational information packet by mail visit www.womensinternational.com. The Women’s International Pharmacy site is also rich with content and resources for those seeking for more information on HRT.
Educational Information Packet includes:
For the public:
- A list of books and website resources about menopause and hormone replacement.
- Hormone therapy options for females and males.
- Information about the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones.
- Articles and whitepapers regarding the roles of progesterone, estriol, and testosterone in women’s health.
- Information about Women’s International Pharmacy prescription services.
For physicians and other medical professionals:
- A collection of abstracts of scientific literature on bioidentical hormones, including progesterone, estrogens, testosterone, DHEA, and combination hormones.
- Scientific articles regarding the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormones in the management of menopause.
- A review of female hormone therapy options, including available dosage and dosage regimens.
- A list of laboratories that conduct hormone testing.
- A resource guide for prescribing compounded bioidentical hormones.
For over 24 years, Women’s International Pharmacy has been providing custom compounded doses of bioidentical hormones – prescribed by physicians – as part therapies for women and men. The company compounds each prescription as directed by a licensed healthcare practitioner to meet the patient’s individual needs, using state of the art technology and following the industry’s strictest quality and safety standards.
For more information about Women’s International Pharmacy: http://www.womensinternational.com
Contact: Michelle Davenport Phone: 800-699-8144, #9157 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Women?s International Pharmacy