New Online Project Management Fundamentals for Healthcare Module Available
The Project Management Fundamentals for Healthcare module is one in a seven-module management training program designed for healthcare professionals, including nurses, technicians, office managers and others, who have (or soon will have) supervisory or management responsibilities. The minimum requirement for participation is an associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
To earn a Healthcare Management Certificate, one must complete six of the seven modules. You have up to 30 days to complete each module. Upon your successful completion of six modules, you will earn nine CEUs and a Certificate of Completion from Georgia LEADS-University System of Georgia and the University of Georgia.
Online modules/lessons include:
- Human Resource Development and Staff Relationships
- Cultural Competency and Diversity Issues
- Leadership Skill Development for the First-time Supervisor
- Management Ethics and Values-Based Decision Making
- Finances and Accounting for the Non-Accountant Manager
- Systems Thinking and the Management Team
- Project Management Fundamentals of Healthcare
For more information or to register, please contact
The Healthcare Management Certificate Program can be viewed at www.georgiacenter.uga.edu/healthcare.