Nationwide Heat Wave Finally Gives Way To Cooling Trend
Metromint Gives Consumers Six Ways to Chill Out This Summer
Metromint provides these tips for staying hydrated during the hot summer months:
- Adults should drink at least 64 oz. of water each day
- Drink sufficient amounts of water prior to any events or outdoor activities
- Eat fruits with high water content
- Drink water throughout the day — re-hydrating is more difficult when done all at once
- Don’t rely on thirst as an indicator that it’s time to drink more water
Metromint doesn’t just taste fresh, it feels fresh. Real mint stimulates the brain to open the senses and send cooling sensations throughout the body. Unlike other beverages, the mint in Metromint stimulates the senses, soothes the stomach and restores the mind. More importantly, it sends cooling sensations throughout the body, which is why style — and health-conscious consumers are chilling out with Metromint this summer.
“Metromint is the perfect way to cool down during the hot summer months,” said
Each variety of Metromint is now designated with a numerical chill factor. From quietly cool Chocolatemint (-2 degrees) to super cool Peppermint (-9 degrees), the chill factor is a comparative scale that measures the range of minty refreshment.
- Peppermint (-9) — Bold, vibrant, and like nothing you’ve ever tasted. Drink deeply, and the crisp, clean taste of peppermint will instantly open your senses, awaken your taste buds, and send cooling sensations throughout your body
- Spearmint (-6) — Sophisticated and subtle. Spearmint cajoles, refreshes, and gently enlivens the spirit
- Cherrymint (-5) — Cherrymint combines pure water, cherry essence, and real mint for a subtly sweet beverage. Take one sip and you’d swear you were in an orchard
- Lemonmint (-4) — Lemonmint combines pure water, real mint and the essence of lemon. Lemonmint is surprisingly tangy and brisk, providing a delightfully cool blast of refreshment with a bright and invigorating taste that awakens the senses
- Orangemint (-3) — Orangemint is pleasantly aromatic, citrusy and mild. Drinking it evokes an orange grove in full bloom
- Chocolatemint (-2) — Chocolatemint combines pure water, cocoa essence, and real mint to get a rich, guilt-free treat. The luxurious taste of real chocolate fills your mouth while the real mint cools from head to toe
For more information, visit www.metromint.com.
About Soma Beverage Company
An idea-driven company that carefully balances science with nature, through its state of the art purification process, Soma Beverage Company is widely known for combining pure ingredients, innovative packaging and extraordinary taste. Metromint and Metroelectro have an avid consumer fan base in the U.S. and
Media Contact: Tracy Garcia email@example.com 310.862.1334