Prebiotics Add Heart-Health, Bone-Health and Digestive-Health Support to Research-Proven Cancer Fighting Ability
CAMP HILL, Pa., Sept. 25 /PRNewswire/ — Prebiotin, one of the few prebiotic supplements featuring the exact full-spectrum prebiotic fiber researchers say can kill early stage colon cancer cells(1), now offers unprecedented benefits with three new products. (Full-spectrum prebiotic fiber nourishes bacteria throughout the colon, rather than only in certain sections like Inulin or FOS).
These products combine Prebiotin’s full-spectrum prebiotic fiber supplement with other natural ingredients to support Heart, Bone and Digestive health.
1. Prebiotin – Heart Health adds proven cholesterol-fighters to the triglyceride-reduction capabilities of Prebiotin.
2. Prebiotin – Bone Health builds on the ability of Prebiotin to improve calcium absorption by adding bone-health builders such as calcium and vitamin D3.
3. Prebiotin – Regularity/Diverticulosis brings all-natural ingredients to ensure a soft, comfortable bowel movement – an issue particularly important to sufferers of diverticulosis/diverticulitis, or just simple constipation.
Clinical and University research shows by supporting beneficial bacteria, full-spectrum Prebiotics like Prebiotin Original:
- Improve overall digestive health and comfort
- Reduce colon polyp and cancer factors
- Reduce heart-unhealthy triglycerides
- Support a healthy immune system
- Reduce allergies and asthma
- Increase calcium absorption
- And much more
Now, three new formulations add even more health-support to the power of Prebiotin-Prebiotic Fiber.
Prebiotin is available at http://www.prebiotin.com, on Amazon.com, and at selected health-providers nationwide. Extensive research on the benefits of Prebiotics is also available at http://www.prebiotin.com.
(1)Fermentation products of inulin-type fructans reduce proliferation and induce apoptosis in human colon tumour cells of different stages of carcinogenesis — Umang Munjala, Michael Gleia, Beatrice Louise Pool-Zobel and Daniel Scharlau; British Journal of Nutrition. 2009; 102: 663-671 Cambridge University Press.
Prebiotin and Beyond Inulin are trademarks of Jackson GI Medical.
Contact: Kristian Chronister Jackson GI Medical 888-320-5030 x502 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Jackson GI Medical