CareTech Solutions Presents Specialized Healthcare Call Center at HIMSS10
TROY, Mich., Feb. 28 /PRNewswire/ — CareTech Solutions (www.caretech.com), an information technology (IT) and Web products and services company serving U.S. hospitals and health systems, will showcase Service Desk, the company’s IT call center offering for hospitals and health systems at HIMSS10 annual conference and exhibition at the World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia. The product will be on display in the company’s booth (Hall C; 1242), as well as, featured several times in a live speaking engagement in the Compuware Theater (Hall B; 4608) on March 2 at 4:45 p.m., and again on March 3 at 11:30 a.m.
“CareTech’s in-depth knowledge of hospital processes and protocols, information flows and the applications that support this work is the foundation for our Service Desk offering,” offers Karl Graham, senior director of Resolution Center, CareTech Solutions. “Our call center employees are rigorously trained on the workings of the hospital first; this prepares them to handle all infrastructure and application questions with immediate resolution for all end users. CareTech’s healthcare specific service desk provides the specialized support needed for hospital’s complex IT services; freeing up clinicians to provide excellent patient care.”
Key features of CareTech Solutions Service Desk are:
- 24/7/365 staffing and operation from Troy, Michigan
- A single point-of-contact for all hospital IT issues and requests, including the sometimes difficult legacy systems, through the use of an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Service desk analysts are Certified Help Desk Professionals by STI Knowledge and are trained and experienced in all major healthcare software applications and hold technical certifications including Microsoft, A+, etc.
- Integration of hospital IT tools into a front-line service desk for proactive monitoring of hospital IT infrastructure and applications. This enables the call center employee to immediately know which area of the hospital the call is coming from, status of the systems, and in some cases, identification of an issue before a call comes in.
- Customized service request tool that can streamline internal processes and eliminate paperwork for routine requests such as systems access, cell phones, and other incidents.
- Monthly detailed reports covering Service Desk monitoring, performance review, service level performance metrics and customer feedback.
The CareTech Service Desk is a scalable solution and hospitals can share the service across multiple hospital sites making it an affordable solution for both large and small hospitals. In most cases, CareTech can implement the service desk within 12 weeks.
About CareTech Solutions
CareTech Solutions, Inc., an information technology and web products and services provider for more than 120 U.S. hospitals and health systems, creates value for clients through customized solutions that contribute to improving patient care while lowering healthcare costs. From implementing emerging technologies to supporting day-to-day operations, CareTech offers clients expert services across the entire patient data lifecycle.
CareTech Solutions is the 2008 and 2009 Best in KLAS award recipient in the IT Outsourcing (Extensive) segment, as ranked by healthcare executives and professionals in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards report.
For more information, please visit www.caretech.com.
SOURCE CareTech Solutions, Inc.