PolyGelÂ® Receives SADMERC Approval for L-Code L3670 for ThermoActive(TM) Cold & Hot Mobile Compression Shoulder Orthosis
WHIPPANY, N.J., Aug. 4 /PRNewswire/ — PolyGelÃ‚® is proud to announce that their ThermoActive (TM) Cold & Hot Mobile Compression Shoulder Orthosis has been SADMERC – approved for L-Code L3670.
This is the most unique Shoulder Orthosis on the market. It simultaneously combines the support of a shoulder orthosis, adjustable compression, and the ability to apply either cold or hot therapy when required.
Each ThermoActive(TM) Shoulder Support consists of 3 parts:
(1) An anatomically designed left and right shoulder orthosis.
(2) A hand held air pump that provides customized compression to ensure ‘total contact,’ easy adjustments, and enhanced cold/heat treatments.
(3) A removable gel pack that can be easily used to provide deep analgesic cold or enhanced circulatory heat relief in a facility or home setting.
ThermoActive(TM) Shoulder Orthoses are available in both left and right models to:
(1) Make fitting without shoulder motion easier.
(2) Make use and adjustment of the compression bulb more convenient.
(3) Keep the ‘arm’ straps pulling towards the patient for ease of use and adjustments.
Due to its ability to apply either cold or hot therapy, ThermoActive(TM) addresses almost every type of pain or injury, from acute to chronic to post-surgery recovery. Having additional gel packs on hand makes it even faster to switch from hot to cold therapy or vice-versa in the same session or practice. Medical professionals and their patients will find that all ThermoActive(TM) products are easy to use in the office or at home.
For further information on ThermoActive(TM), please contact PolyGelÃ‚® at 866-438-2297 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please visit our websites at www.thermoactive.net or www.polygel.com.