New Medicated Anti-Bacterial Lip Balm from eos(TM) Just in Time for Flu Season
NEW YORK, Jan. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Cold winter weather means flu season is top of mind from coast to coast. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the 2011 Flu season is fully underway, as 24 out of the 50 states have already reported widespread flu outbreaks since the start of the new year.
To help minimize the spread of the flu, there are preventative measures that you can take to lessen the likelihood of contracting the virus. In addition to getting vaccinated and washing your hands frequently, it is important to keep your eyes, nose and mouth (the primary germ gateways) free from harmful bacteria.
eos, a popular personal care brand, has just launched its new Tangerine Medicated Anti-Bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere. This moisturizing, medicated lip balm is 95% natural and delivers anti-bacterial protective powers to help prevent unwanted germs from spreading to your lips and mouth.
eos‘ Tangerine Lip Balm Smooth Sphere provides medicated and anti-bacterial protection through its natural active ingredient Phenol. Packed with powerful antioxidants, zinc, vitamins C and E, and moisturizing ingredients shea butter and jojoba oil, this lip balm pampers and softens your lips while protecting them, too.
To maintain a germ-free environment, the innovative Smooth Sphere lip balm was designed to be applied directly to your lips without the use of your fingers, unlike pot lip balms. This ergonomic design is also easy to find in a purse and is a great accent for any desk or nightstand!
Get your 2011 off to a healthy start! Be proactive about flu prevention with the eos Tangerine Medicated Anti-Bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere.
Points of Difference:
- Medicated, anti-bacterial protection helps soothe dry lips and alleviate symptoms of cold sores
- 95% natural, great-tasting tangerine flavor
- Petrolatum and paraben-free
- Revolutionary smooth sphere applies directly to lips, so it is more hygienic than pot lip balms
- Soft-touch, recyclable packaging
- Gluten-free and not tested on animals
- Phenol – FDA-regulated level of 0.5%, provides anti-bacterial and germ-fighting protection with antiseptic properties
- Health-boosting blend of antioxidants, vitamins A, C & E, zinc, honey and natural fruit & green tea extracts to soothe and heal chapped lips
- Jojoba oil – provides long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter – softens and nourishes