AAPC Physician Services Announces Webinar Series
SALT LAKE CITY, March 21, 2011/PRNewswire/ –AAPC Physician Services (www.aapcps.com), a revenue cycle management company, announced its 2011 webinar series. Each month, expert presenters focus on the timeliest challenges facing modern practices, with topics spanning practice management, revenue cycle management, ICD-10 implementation, billing and documentation audits, compliance and electronic medical record (EMR). The price is $29.95 each. You can register for any one at www.aapcps.com.
“These webinars allow the audience to get key information that helps them today,” stated Dan Schwebach, vice president and managing director of AAPC Physician Services. “We have instructors that are experts in their respective fields and know what it takes to keep a healthy practice moving forward. We also have topics that tap into all ingredients of practice management.”
The remaining 2011 monthly webinars include:
- March- Turning RBRVS into an Untapped Gold Mine
- April- Incident to and Shared Visits
- May- Hidden Compliance Risks of your EMR
- June- Revenue Cycle Management – Your Roadmap to Financial Success
- July- Preparing Your Practice for the Next Generation in Health Care
- August- ICD-10-CM – Where to Begin?
- September- Audits: What are government agencies looking for — and are they finding it?
- October- Compliance Planning – Is This Really Necessary?
- November- Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) – How does it apply to you?
- December- Better Business Practices – Creating a better, more profitable practice
Each 60-minute webinar is live with an interactive Q-and-A before becoming available for online on-demand access or in downloadable multimedia formats. For further information about AAPC Physician Services and the 2011 webinars please visit http://www.aapcps.com/resources/webinars.aspx.
About AAPC Physician Services
AAPC Physician Services is a nationwide provider of practice management solutions aimed at helping health care providers effectively address critical issues facing their practice. To learn more visit www.aapcps.com.
SOURCE AAPC Physician Services