Wirefly Launches Weekly ‘Take Fifty’ Smartphone Flash Sale on YouTube
Each Wednesday in August for only 24 hours, Wirefly will offer a coupon for an additional $50 off the purchase one of the hottest high-end smartphones on the market today.
Reston, VA (PRWEB) August 01, 2011
Wirefly, the Internet’s leading authorized online retailer for cell phones and cell phone plans, today announced the launch of a weekly 24-hour flash sale that will give its customers another huge opportunity to save big when shopping for cell phones: Wirefly’s “Take Fifty” Smartphone Sale.
Beginning Wednesday, August 3 and running every Wednesday for the entire month of August, Wirefly will post a video on its YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/wirefly) revealing an exclusive coupon code for an additional $50 off the purchase of one of the most sought after, high-end smartphones currently on the market. Each week, the “Take Fifty” video will feature a different in-demand phone and a new coupon code, which will only be valid for 24 hours.
“Wirefly has always been synonymous with savings and selection when it comes to shopping for the latest cell phones. This “Take Fifty” flash sale will give our customers an incredible discount on top of our already everyday low prices,” said Dave Rook, chief marketing officer of Wirefly’s parent company, Simplexity.
Each smartphone deal and $50 coupon code will be announced on Wirefly’s YouTube channel, youtube.com/Wirefly, every Wednesday at noon (Eastern Time). The coupon code will be valid for 24 hours – until noon (Eastern Time) the following day.
“We chose Wednesdays for our “Take Fifty” flash sale because in August this gives our customers not four, but FIVE chances to save big on their favorite smartphones,” Rook added.
Wirefly has become America’s trusted source for cell phones because it makes shopping for cell phones fast, easy, and affordable. In addition, Wirefly offers an array of services aimed at improving the mobile phone buying experience, including:
- Wirefly Learn: A helpful resource that offers a wealth of information to keep you informed about cell phones including video demos, unbiased reviews, and side-by-side comparisons.
- Upgrade Checker: A quick and easy service that gives you the ability to know when you are eligible for your next phone upgrade. When the upgrade time is nearing, you can elect to receive a complimentary reminder e-mail or text message.
- Wirefly Mobile Backup: Wirefly Mobile Backup lets you back up and transfer your contacts and other mobile content FREE ““- regardless of carrier, manufacturer or operating system.
- Wirefly Trade-Ins: Confidently trade-in old and unwanted electronics, not just cell phones, for cash or donate the value to a charitable organization, with the knowledge that these products will be properly and safely recycled.
- Mobile.Wirefly.com: The mobile-optimized version of Wirefly.com that lets you research and compare cell phone deals from any mobile device”“ at any time, from anywhere.
To read more about Wirefly or its resources, visit wirefly.com.
Wirefly.com is America’s trusted source for cell phones and wireless service plans. Owned and operated by Simplexity, Wirefly.com is the Internet’s #1 authorized dealer for the top cellular carriers in the United States. Wirefly.com also offers discounts and services not available in retail wireless stores including a better selection of the latest cell phones, greater savings, straightforward pricing without gimmicky rebates, and fast, free FedEx shipping with free returns on devices from HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and many other cell phone handset manufacturers. Wirefly’s mobile-optimized website, mobile.wirefly.com allows consumers to quickly and easily explore its extensive catalog of cell phones and receive unbiased information from any web-enabled cell phone, regardless of operating system. With Wirefly Mobile, visitors can shop and compare phones and pricing by manufacturer, carrier or rate plan while on the go.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2011/8/prweb8685155.htm