eEye to Exhibit at AFCEA LandWarNet 2011 Conference, August 23-25, Tampa, Florida
IT security industry leader to demonstrate vulnerability and compliance management solutions that reduce security risk for government agencies.
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) August 22, 2011
eEye Digital Security, a provider of IT security and unified vulnerability management solutions, will exhibit in Booth T23 at the AFCEA LandWarNet Conference, August 23-25, 2011, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida.
The LandWarNet Conference is presented by AFCEA International, which was established in 1946, as a non-profit membership association serving the military, government, industry, and academia as an ethical forum for advancing professional knowledge and relationships in the fields of communications, IT, intelligence, and global security. The LandWarNet Conference is the premier forum to bring Government and Industry together to openly communicate commercial best business practices and government implementations. This year’s event theme is “Transforming Cyber While at War.”
eEye will offer conference attendees the opportunity to explore the company’s latest innovations, demonstrated in Booth T23, primarily the newly released Retina CS 2.5 Management solution, as well as add-on modules for Configuration Compliance, Government Regulatory Reporting, and Patch Management.
eEye has developed a specific set of IT security solutions to help Government agencies ensure security and compliance through centralized vulnerability management and compliance offerings such as:
- Retina.GOV: Retina.GOV provides unified vulnerability management and compliance with continuous monitoring of systems to adhere to government-related compliance and assessment standards.
- Retina Network Security Scanner: This flagship component of Retina.GOV is SCAP-certified as an FDCC Scanner, Authenticated Configuration Scanner, Authenticated Vulnerability and Patch Scanner, and Unauthenticated Vulnerability Scanner.
- Government Report Packs: Automated compliance reporting around specific regulations such as FISMA/NIST, FERC/NERC, and MASS 201.
- Configuration Compliance: Auditing and reporting on common industry configuration guidelines and best practices such as DISA GOLD Disk, FDCC, NIST, USGCB, Microsoft, and more.
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert (IAVA): eEye has been the leader in providing complete auditing capabilities, offering more comprehensive IAVA audits than any other vulnerability management provider.
- DISA STIG Auditing: eEye provides STIG auditing capabilities for Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP Professional, and additional Microsoft systems.
- FDCC Auditing: eEye provides FDCC auditing capabilities for Windows XP and Windows Vista.
“Clearly, Government organizations are under intense pressure to protect the nation’s data and systems. Exhibiting at the LandWarNet conference gives us the opportunity to interact with Government IT Security personnel to hear their latest challenges,” said Brad Hibbert, VP Strategy, eEye. “We also look forward to demonstrating eEye’s latest solutions to show them how they can more easily prioritize security and compliance risks, as well as remediate vulnerabilities to better protect their IT environments.”
eEye will also encourage conference attendees to take advantage of free resources that the company provides to the IT security community, including a free vulnerability scanner, Retina Community. Most recently, the Company released a new IT security research report, In Configuration We Trust, which outlines simple configuration changes that can dramatically improve an organization’s security posture. eEye’s Zero Day Tracker provides an online catalogue of the newest zero-day vulnerabilities, instructions for quick remediation, and a historical record of past vulnerabilities. eEye’s Vulnerability Expert Forum (VEF) webinars, hosted monthly by CTO Marc Maiffret and the eEye Research Team, continue to attract hundreds of IT security professionals seeking insight and information on recently announced critical vulnerabilities from Microsoft and other software vendors.
About eEye Digital Security
Since 1998, eEye Digital Security has made vulnerability and compliance management simpler and more efficient by providing the only unified solution that integrates assessment, mitigation, protection, and reporting into a complete offering with optional add-on modules for configuration compliance, regulatory reporting, and integrated patch management. eEye’s world-renowned research and development team is consistently the first to uncover critical vulnerabilities and build new protections into our solutions to prevent their exploit. Thousands of mid-to-large-size private-sector and government organizations, including the largest vulnerability management installations in the world, rely on eEye to protect against the latest known and zero-day vulnerabilities. More at eeye.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebafcea/tampa/prweb8735114.htm