Health News Archive - April 16, 2005
Apr. 16--WASHINGTON--In trying to replace the famous food pyramid, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has made a bold though risky decision.
Abstract To verify the pathologic features, anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) expression and biologic behavior of inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors (IMTs) of the central nervous system (CNS), we analyzed 10 cases of IMTs-CNS (8 cranial, 1 spinal, and 1 orbital).
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.