Health News Archive - April 16, 2005
Apr. 16--WASHINGTON--In trying to replace the famous food pyramid, the U.S. Department of Agriculture has made a bold though risky decision.
Abstract To verify the pathologic features, anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) expression and biologic behavior of inflammatory myofibroblastic tumors (IMTs) of the central nervous system (CNS), we analyzed 10 cases of IMTs-CNS (8 cranial, 1 spinal, and 1 orbital).
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.