Health News Archive - January 08, 2009
SEATTLE, Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (CTI) (Nasdaq and MTA: CTIC) announced today that they received $7.5 million pursuant to the joint venture transaction with Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to commercialize and develop Zevalin(R) in the United States.
BURLINGTON, Mass., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc.
POWAY, Calif., Jan.
Medical Device Veteran David Bruce Joins as President and Chief Executive Officer TEMECULA, Calif., Jan.
DUBLIN, Ohio, Jan.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISIS) announced that the Company will present at the 27th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, CA. Stanley T.
Patients treated at the initial dose in an ongoing Phase Ib trial demonstrated a 2.5 log10 median viral load decline after three days Conference Call Today at 8:30AM EST SAN DIEGO, Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Anadys Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
TORONTO, Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - MDS Inc.
CHICAGO, Jan. 8 /PRNewswire/ -- If you are taking prescription medicine and forgot to take it today, you're not alone. Half of the people taking prescription medicine don't take it as prescribed.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- MedCath Corporation (Nasdaq: MDTH) announced that its senior management will give a presentation at the J.P. Morgan 27th Annual Healthcare Conference held January 12 - 15 at Westin St.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.