Health News Archive - February 17, 2009
BETHESDA, Md., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Northwest Biotherapeutics, Inc.
DUSSELDORF, Germany, February 17 /PRNewswire/ -- - Sales Grow by 10.7% to EUR1.06bn - Adjusted Earnings per Share Improves by 36.6% From EUR1.34 Euro to EUR1.83 - Adjusted EBITDA Margin Rises From 19.0 to 19.5% - CEO Dr.
LYON, France, February 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of sanofi-aventis Group (EURONEXT : SAN and NYSE : SNY), announced today that it is sponsoring a phase II clinical study of a vaccine against Clostridium difficile, which is among the most common causes of hospital-acquired infection in Europe and North America. The trial currently conducted in the United Kingdom is investigating the safety and efficacy of sanofi pasteur's C.
Pesky bed bugs bugging you? OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Microscopic insects called dust mites are the leading cause of indoor allergies. The other primary offenders cited in the arena of indoor allergens are pet dander and dust mold.
Device can provide solution for early detection of ear infections LENEXA, Kan., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Parents are blogging and tweeting away this winter on the topic of ear infections, which are the No.
BOTHELL, Wash., Feb.
WALL, N.J., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BIO-key International, Inc.
Company Also Names Richard Sahagian as Senior Scientist BURLINGTON, Mass., Feb. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- CorNova(R), Inc. today announced the expansion of its executive team with the appointment of Robert Gallahue as chief financial officer.
- Total Annual Revenues of $281.5 Million - Annual Basic and Diluted Net Loss per Share of $1.87 - Annual Earnings Before Non-Cash Charges of $5.20 per Basic Share, or $4.77 per Diluted Share SILVER SPRING, Md., Feb.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.