Health News Archive - February 02, 2009
NOTTINGHAM, England, February 2 /PRNewswire/ -- - With Photo David has enjoyed a long and highly successful career in the global chemical sector including Managing Director Fujifilm, Chief Operating Officer of Avecia, and as one of the three directors leading Zeneca Specialty Chemicals into private ownership.
U.S. researchers have published a review summarizing the many studies refuting the claim of a link between vaccines and autism. The review, published online ahead of the Feb.
DURHAM, N.C., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Cancer Advances, Inc.
- Delivery of 20,000 doses of ABthrax will bring at least $150 million in revenue to HGS - ROCKVILLE, Md., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Human Genome Sciences, Inc.
LAHTI, Finland, February 2 /PRNewswire/ -- The demand for medical devices has been increasing in recent years in Russia. Demand for imported high-tech medical devices is so high because local manufacturers concentrate mainly on inexpensive low-tech products.
ST. JOSEPH, Mich., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire/ -- GeneGo, Inc., the leading systems biology tools company, announced today that QFAB has licensed MetaCore and entered a co marketing agreement with GeneGo for the Asia Pacific region.
CORONA, Calif., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: WPI), a leading specialty pharmaceutical company, announced today that the U.S.
CEO Lewis Bender Shares Vision for Genetic Testing Industry WALTHAM, Mass., Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Interleukin Genetics, Inc. (NYSE Alternext US: ILI) announced today that Chief Executive Officer Lewis H.
TSX Venture: QPT EDMONTON, Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Quest PharmaTech Inc.
TORONTO, Feb. 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - MDS Inc.
- A cloth or covering, more or less ornamented, laid over the saddle or furniture of a horse, especially of a sumpter-horse or horse of state.
- Clothing, especially sumptuous clothing; equipment; outfit.
- To cover with a caparison, as a horse.
- To dress sumptuously; adorn with rich dress.