Health News Archive - February 25, 2009
Important medical groups are recommending that healthy men use regular tests and should think about taking a drug that may prevent future prostate cancer.
SHENYANG, China, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- 3SBio Inc.
IRVING, Texas, Feb.
LONDON, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The patent expiry of blockbuster molecules has resulted in large pharmaceutical companies confronting intense competition from generics.
Peers, friends and colleagues can nominate healthcare professionals demonstrating exceptional service, sacrifice and innovation March 1 - May 31, 2009 LOS ANGELES, Feb.
Provides first affordable protease inhibitor for patients in developing countries PITTSBURGH, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mylan Inc.
Restructuring efforts include the re-alignment of shared services, including Business Technology, and establishment of Pharmaceutical Governance and Medical Device Governance Committees ROCKVILLE, Md. and PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
KENNEBUNK, Maine, Feb. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Millions of Americans live without dental insurance and as challenging economic times continue the services provided by non-profit dental clinics become increasingly important.
LIONVILLE, Pa., Feb. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST) today announced that its Board of Directors approved a second quarter 2009 cash dividend of $0.15 per share.
- New Progression-Free Survival Data Support Picoplatin in Combination with Docetaxel/Prednisone as First-Line Therapy for Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer - - Results To Be Presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology's 2009 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium - SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb.
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.