Health News Archive - May 14, 2009
HARBIN, China, May 14 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Sky One Medical, Inc.
Major Gifts & Planned Giving Held Their Own as Downturn Took Hold WASHINGTON, May 14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As the recession's grip tightened on nonprofit hospitals and health care systems in the U.S.
"EHR Stimulus Alliance" Includes Allscripts, Cisco, Citrix, Dell, Intel, Intuit, Microsoft Corp., and Nuance; Will Deliver Education Programs Across the U.S. CHICAGO, May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Allscripts today announced the formation of a coalition of technology innovation leaders who are partnering to educate 500,000 U.S.
May's National Cancer Research Month activities include spring dedication at the Huntsville Botanical Garden HUNTSVILLE, Ala., May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Today Intergraph(R) and the Huntsville Botanical Garden once again partnered to honor three remarkable cancer survivors at the Intergraph Garden of Hope spring dedication.
The First Maryland eCare Hospital goes 'live' WASHINGTON, May 14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Starting Monday, May 18, Maryland intensive care patients will be connected by voice, video and data lines to specialized physicians and nurses at a tertiary care referral center 130 miles away.
NAPA, Calif., May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Dey, L.P., a subsidiary of Mylan Inc.
Now 20 Times Stronger,* Advanced Ribbon Dressing Features Hydrofiber(R) Technology SKILLMAN, N.J., May 14 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvaTec, a world-leading developer and marketer of innovative medical technologies for community and hospital care, announced today the launch of AQUACEL(R) Ag Dressing with Strengthening Fiber, a new advanced ribbon dressing, in the U.S.
SAN FRANCISCO, May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Nile Therapeutics, Inc.
SOMERSET, N.J., May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- TeamStaff, Inc.
NANTONG CITY, China, May 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sinobiopharma, Inc.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.