Health News Archive - November 08, 2010
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- MAP Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: MAPP) today reported successful results from a thorough QT trial of its investigational LEVADEX(TM) orally inhaled migraine therapy.
Meta-Analysis Presented at the CDA/CSEM Professional Conference and Annual Meetings Provides Insight into GLP-1 Therapy Advances MISSISSAUGA, ON, Nov.
BUFFALO, N.Y., Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Recent recalls have put popular children's teething and pain & fever medicines in the headlines and off the shelves, leaving prime retail space empty and sparse options for moms.
Researchers working in the stem cell field have found a way to turn human skin into blood, a process that could potentially be used to treat cancer and other ailments.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Nov.
WASHINGTON, Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Carlos Slim Health Institute, West Wireless Health Institute and Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), through its Wireless Reach(TM) initiative, today announced their collaboration on the Wireless Pregnancy Remote Monitoring Kit.
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Winner Medical Group Inc.
MILWAUKEE, Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- National GERD Awareness Week takes place the week of Thanksgiving, a prime time for heartburn, with many people eating to excess.
NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 1 in 110 children have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.