Health News Archive - November 14, 2011
Transplanted neural stem cells (NSCs) developed by Stemedica Cell Technologies, Inc., a leader in adult allogeneic stem cell manufacturing, research and development were successful in treating
The Accounting and Administration Sciences are two of the key sections in the Business category of the Business Sciences Network
Stargazer Video Chat today announces that its services reached 10,000 daily visits, and it has grown over 750% this year.
Elite Team BSN Athlete and three-time Oxygen Magazine Cover Girl Jennifer Nicole Lee and will be making a special celebrity appearance to the global headquarters of the BSN Offices.
Berner International Adopts a Proactive and Disciplined Approach to Selling, Using the CustomerCentric Selling® Sales Methodology Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB)
Profit Confidential, the popular stock market and economic e-letter, says today that Europeâ€™s request for financial aid from China instead of the U.S.
California Casualty announced today it is expanding its Thomas R. Brown Athletics Grant program.
Optimizing a company website for global use can open new markets and opportunities.
The new partnership between DoctorSites and Medical Billers and Coders will give Doctors an even greater selection of business solutions, from efficient online marketing to healthcare administration
VIVA MEDICARE Plus has earned the highest overall star rating in the state for the second year in a row, company officials announced today. Birmingham, Al (PRWEB)
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.