International News Archive - November 12, 2012
The UK will contribute an additional $95 million (£60 million) in the European Space Agency (ESA) over the next two years, and will be investing more than $475 million (£300 million) in space-science research over the next five years.
A group of researchers led by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) has discovered the first scientific evidence of genetic blending between Europeans and Asians in the remains of ancient Scythian warriors living over 2,000 years ago in the Altai region of Mongolia.
Enjoying Spanish participation, an international group of researchers have analyzed the most recent history of the Alhama de Murcia fault.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.