International News Archive - March 05, 2013
Investigators said they have solved the 76-year-old mystery surrounding the Hindenburg disaster that claimed the lives of 35 of the 100 passengers and crew members on board.
Google and China have long had a tumultuous relationship. Last fall, Google and all of its major services were blocked in China during the Communist Party’s appointment of new leaders. Google fired back that this was akin to censorship.
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.