Rommana Integrated Application Lifecycle Manger Ranks #2 in a Survey of Requirements Management Tools
Rommana Software announced today that a recent study performed by RQX Requirements Tool kit, an independent analysis and professional development company specialized in requirements management, gave Rommana the second highest score among all 16 requirement tools included in the study.
Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) June 16, 2012
The study compared sixteen leading requirement tools against industry standard. The complete analysis is published here.
“Although we are very pleased with result of this analysis, we should note that Rommana is not only a Requirements Management tool. Rommana is a fully integrated Application Lifecycle Management system and a set of methodologies,” says Magdy Hanna, CEO of Rommana Software and Chief Architect of Rommana methodologies and tools. Nevertheless, the full Rommana Global license sells at half of the price of any standalone requirement tool in the market.
Rommana methodologies and tools enforce best practices in each of the following functions:
1. Requirements Management
2. Test Management
3. Project Management
4. Use Case Management
5. Issue Management
6. Change Management
7. Release and iteration Management
8. Collaboration Management
9. Documentation Management
Requirements Management is the backbone of Rommana methodologies and tools as all other artifacts and activities supported by the rest of the Rommana components are traced back to requirements. “The reason that Rommana received such high score compared to other requirement tools is the fact it supports superior set of functionality that help projects of all sizes adopt best practices in requirements management,” adds Dr. Hanna.
Some of the Requirements Management features supported by Rommana are:
- Importing requirements from Excel and Word documents
- Collaborative review of requirements
- Requirement versioning and baselining
- Relationships between requirements
- Using formal models to elaborate on requirements
- Full Use Case support
- Developing and maintaining scenarios to elaborate on requirements and to design tests
- Enhanced Burn-Down charts and reports for agile and non-agile projects
- Defining tasks and actions for requirements to enable Requirements-Based Project Management®.
- Defining risks for requirements to enable Risk-Based Project Management
- Product and Release backlogs for agile projects
- Tracing requirements to code modules in TFS and SVN
- Linking requirements to bug reports in Jira
- Complete bidirectional traceability between requirements and scenarios, Use Cases, test Cases, Ad hoc Tests, and issue reports.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/6/prweb9608529.htm