New 5nine Manager 4.1 for Hyper-V with Virtual Machine Replication is Now Available
Powerful Hyper-V Management and Disaster Recovery Now with Virtual Machine Replication Support
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
5nine Software, a leading provider of agentless security, compliance and management solutions for Microsoft Hyper-V, today announced the availability of new 5nine Manager 4.1 for Hyper-V now with Virtual Machine Replication Support.
5nine Manager for Hyper-V is an easy-to-use and cost-effective management solution for Microsoft Hyper-V. It provides many of the features of Microsoft System Center VMM that SMBs need for everyday Hyper-V management. 5nine Manager allows customers to:
- Dramatically simplify and save money on Hyper-V management
- Get a user-friendly management GUI for Windows Server Core and Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Manage different Hyper-V versions (2012 R2/2012/2008 R2 SP1) from a single console.
- And much more
5nine Manager can be run either locally or remotely. The solution also provides cluster management capabilities, built-in performance monitoring, replication and agentless antivirus.
“With the release of the 5nine Manager 4.1 we provide SMBs with powerful but easy to use Hyper-V management tool, which now also supports Virtual Machine Replication,” said Dr.Konstantin Malkov, CTO of 5nine Software. “Hyper-V network administrators no longer need to install several products for managing virtual machines and providing their disaster recovery. Hyper-V Management and Replication are now supported by 5nine Manager.”
5nine Manager 4.1 for Hyper-V provides the following new features:
- Disaster Recovery with Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012/2012 R2 Replication Support
- Improved reliability with low disk space alerts
- Enhanced security with Hyper-V logs
- Best practices analyzer – a practical guide to configure Microsoft Hyper-V the best way defined by experts
- Flexibility with ability to set VM's IP address, support of Legacy Network Adapter and MAC address spoofing
- Improved usability with ability to search and sort virtual machines from the GUI as well as automated data collection for technical support
Availability, Pricing, Demos: 5nine Manager 4.1 is available with worldwide pricing starting at $199 per host for a perpetual license with one-year maintenance and updates. Price for the Hyper-V agentless antivirus starts at $79 per host for the annual subscription. For product description and feature information, please visit: http://www.5nine.com/5nine-manager-for-hyper-v-product.aspx.
About 5nine Software
5nine Software is a leading solutions provider in management and security applications Microsoft Hyper-V environments. 5nine Software products focus on the needs of small and medium businesses, large enterprises, and hosting providers. These solutions deliver straightforward tools that allow virtual datacenter personnel to configure, manage, monitor, and protect Hyper-V environments. More than 25,000 clients worldwide choose 5nine Software tools for their Hyper-V virtualization infrastructure.
Alexander Kariagin, Director of Sales & Marketing
+44 20 8123 5882
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/04/prweb11760853.htm