Sci-Fi & Gaming News Archive - October 06, 2005
Video game publishers this week revealed most of the lineup of titles slated for release when the Xbox 360 game console ships to stores next month -- news many expected from Microsoft Corp.
By Cynthia Littleton LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Lost" led ABC to victory again on another busy Wednesday in primetime.
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.